Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new here

ive been interested in lasers for a while now. just reading up on the ones that can burn. thought about making one but my soldering skills arent what they used to be so i think i will make my wallet lighter for now then maby down the road i will try to put one together.
Jayrob has a post for selling 300mW XMDL for around 200 i think i will go with his build what do you all think?

thanks for the help

daguin

ffrroger said:
ive been interested in lasers for a while now. just reading up on the ones that can burn. thought about making one but my soldering skills arent what they used to be so i think i will make my wallet lighter for now then maby down the road i will try to put one together.
Jayrob has a post for selling 300mW XMDL for around 200 i think i will go with his build what do you all think?

thanks for the help

You cannot go wrong with Jayrob's work. I have not read one complaint from anyone who purchased a unit from him. There are others here that build and sell quality units (Kenom comes to mind quickly) as well as those that sell the parts you would need.

Peace,
dave

Hi ffrroger. welcome to LPF. You're gonna like it here. There is gobs & gobs of information to be picked up just by reading. But if you want to know something specific, just ask in the appropriate sub-forum & you'll get all the info. you need. So welcome & enjoy & if you want, learn too. It's free & there aren't any tests to study for like in school. Have fun & laser safely! phoenix77 ;) :cool: