Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New here and lovin it already

Hey everyone new here and just wanted to say hello to all the members.... i was reffered here from a friend who regards the forums highly and thus i have a good deal of respect for this place already, i just was wondering how the reputation was for these two sites that i was looking to make some first purchases from: o-like.com, and laserpointerpens.net i am well aware that most of the lasers on these sites are not ir filtered but i'll be careful.... i was going to get the 200 mW toplaser from
★200mW Green Laser Torch - OFF 39% Key Switch TOPLASER Series - Laserpointerpen.net
and the 50 mw from
http://o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=1021
Thanks in advance

welcome.gif
to the Forum...
You will find a lot of Laser related info here...
All you need to do is read... read... and read some more..

Enjoy the forum...

BTW I personally would go with O-Like... Susie is a member here as well..

Jerry

I cannot believe you just posted this in the rules section....:spank:

LMAO I bet this thread will get deleted...anyways o-like is good but who knows about the other one?

yea i screwed that up and posted it also in general forums too laughing at myself sorry guys for that i still have no clue wtf i am doing

mfo

Lol, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about posting in the rules section. I'm sure Avery will move it when he sees it :p

Yes, o-like is good. I have purchased green laser modules from them, with good results. Do a forum search on o-like for more details.

Welcome to the forum ! there is lots of good information here so rember the search button is your friend ! if you are going to start off with a 200mw laser I hope you own a pair of laser safety glasses, if not you might want to contact Scopeguy20 he sells them at a very reasonable price. rember the damage done to an eye by alaser can NOT be fixed. have fun ! and don't put an eye out......

Jaseth

Welcome to the forum!
As others have said, o-like is a reputable company, and you should get safety glasses for such high power lasers. Also, one of the best things on this forum is to read before asking questions - this place has been going for many years so usually any beginner question has been answered 5 times or more already.

It can however be confusing when you just enter a forum - that is also why I wouldn't be too worried about posting in the wrong section. I remember how confused I was when I first came here.. I didn't even know how a forum worked, and therefore did not realise that usually the first post of a sales thread is updated and contains all necessary info ;) It took me days to understand how to read and search properly through the material.
Also, our Admin is very nice and laid back, so unless you act like a complete idiot or try to scam people, you are in the safe zone.

For now I would recommend reading about laser safety and perhaps taking a couple of days of reading to get to know the forum and how the place works.

Seb