Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Company

Asherz

Cni chinese???
My language??
I wanted to see if you were Portuguese.
Dont want to help no problem.
The shop goe be pt not to the world :beer:

Join a Portuguese laser forum then, not one that predominantly speaks English. You do realise CNI is going to have a minimum order to have any kind of discount on the lasers your father is buying, and Glen on here runs a CNI group buy so you are going have to compete with the amount he buys for the ENTIRE forum to get a better discount + still have room left for profit.

I really suggest you stop leading your father into a stupid business move, the cost to get a laser shop up and running is too much unless he has a lot of spare cash, not too mention the need for advertising to stand out from the other hundreds of crap laser sites.

Oh and you've also lost business from the largest laser forum and you haven't started your shop up yet.

Join a Portuguese laser forum then, not one that predominantly speaks English. You do realise CNI is going to have a minimum order to have any kind of discount on the lasers your father is buying, and Glen on here runs a CNI group buy so you are going have to compete with the amount he buys for the ENTIRE forum to get a better discount + still have room left for profit.

I really suggest you stop leading your father into a stupid business move, the cost to get a laser shop up and running is too much unless he has a lot of spare cash, not too mention the need for advertising to stand out from the other hundreds of crap laser sites.

Oh and you've also lost business from the largest laser forum and you haven't started your shop up yet.
He won't understand a word you said, why bother?

Let him try and see for himself.

When he gets the minimum offer from CNI, he's gonna crash. All those figures there :D

Yes i know my father have a company of electronics he understend of discounts e.t.c.
I know my father have to make low prices than glen.
But people saying this doesnt work...
My father goes talk to cni, doesnt exists forum of lasers pt or br.
But wheremy father can get the scorpius and the hulk?

Thanks

Thanks

Epic facepalm,

You were told earlier in this very thread where to get them, you were even given a website. I hope if your father is even slightly interested in this that he is 100 times more competent than you, otherwise I feel bad for all the money you are going to loose.

Trevor

?????????
Omg..
Stupid...

Facepalm.jpg

-Trevor

oikos

Yes i know my father have a company of electronics he understend of discounts e.t.c.
I know my father have to make low prices than glen.
But people saying this doesnt work...
My father goes talk to cni, doesnt exists forum of lasers pt or br.

Thanks

NeedLaser?? what does your father have anything to do with Gama wanting to start a business??? :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

oikos

Dude, fail...

What are the import regulations in Argentina? Does anybody know? In most countries you can't just go around selling high powered lasers to anybody that wants one. These things are supposed to be regulated.

Nobody here is going to buy a laser from you or your padre, and most people will not spend as much as CNI is going to want in a local store. You should consider 5mW bluray, green, and red lasers. You can buy them cheap on ebay in bulk.

Honestly I think you need to stop asking questions. That's somewhat blunt, but you don't seem to understand what we are trying to say. I guess they call it a language barrier for a reason.

i hope he lives in Portugal and not Argentina.... cuz the GDP Per capita for Argentina is around $14,560.... that's just about enough for a Hercules-800 @ $12593 leaving a person $2000 remaining for the year.... idk if my calculation is relevant cuz idk the living standard over there.. :thinking:

Omg memebers of forum with this age and put this comments like kids.
Joking with religion.
I feel sorry for you :S

Omg memebers of forum with this age and put this comments like kids.
Joking with religion.
I feel sorry for you :S
You are not good with english, so
You cannot understand the jokes.

If your english would be good, then you would understand , and laugh.

It is a good joke, you do not understand it.

Clear?

No disrespect, no discrimination, no bad things. Only a joke.

If you are serious about starting business,
Get a friend who speaks english good, to ask CNI about business agreement.

EDIT: Banned? Was that really neccessary?! Talk about language barriers, eh?

daguin

EDIT: Banned? Was that really neccessary?! Talk about language barriers, eh?

It wasn't for the language. It was for being the same person as needlaser (same IP and talking to himself).

Peace,
dave