Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New camera, better laser pics

Nice shots...makes me want to buy a new cam, a new house and more lasers :D
+rep
Btw: i forgot to mention that i didn't see any
2rfetk1.gif
in the pics!? :D

Last edited:

Btw: i forgot to mention that i didn't see any
2rfetk1.gif
in the pics!? :D

Hehe sorry about that, here you go..... :beer:

DSC_0003.jpg

Thanks for your kind words & rep :D Investing into a new camera makes such a difference, I highly recommend it :beer:

Last edited:
This thread is about laserpics...so it makes sense :D
the Corona Extra is nice..i like this beer alot!
If you can get your hands on "Tannenzäpfle" GET SOME!! ;)
(Altersabfrage - Badische Staatsbrauerei Rothaus AG)

Btw.: I also think about upgrading to a new cam...but the good ones are at the moment too expensive for me :(

Blord

Nikon camera's have their color right. The 445nm laser looks very blue.
I have a Canon DSLR and the camera take this color as purple. I have tried every settings and white-balance but the color is always purple/violet.
I wish the Canon do the same a Nikon.

^^^Is that a laser in your beerfrigerator?

yesss.... product placement, had to keep on topic ;)

This thread is about laserpics...so it makes sense :D
the Corona Extra is nice..i like this beer alot!
If you can get your hands on "Tannenzäpfle" GET SOME!! ;)
(Altersabfrage - Badische Staatsbrauerei Rothaus AG)

Btw.: I also think about upgrading to a new cam...but the good ones are at the moment too expensive for me :(

Thanks, I never tried that brew before. I've had a thing for mexican beer lately so trying something new is always welcome.

Nikon camera's have their color right. The 445nm laser looks very blue. I have a Canon DSLR and the camera take this color as purple. I have tried every settings and white-balance but the color is always purple/violet.
I wish the Canon do the same a Nikon.

I've had a few 445 pics turn out closer towards 405 than violet-blue, but not often. Generally the color does come out accurately well :beer:

Nice, thanks and welcome back!! Looks like you're also the proud owner of a crystal skull, well done :D

Nice group shots, I also like the more realistic beam shots you took. Man, I need to get my camera out and take some pictures soon.

r1Bro

Oh man these photos make me miss my camera :( I used to have a Canon 60D I sold it when I got into motorcycles but I regret it and will buy another soon! My favorite was doing night photos I only had a 5mw green laser when I owned my camera, unfortunately I don't have any laser pics on my computer. HDR shots are also fun and can turn out really nice! I would recommend getting a shutter release remote if you don't have one already they are very useful. OH how I miss my camera