Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Nobody yet.
I guess he is still to out of it, or he forgot, or somthing.

Didn't say you were. I was saying back surgeries are serious.

"...back surgeries are nothing to joke about"

I thought you meant that I was making a joke about his surgery.

I hope he's ok.

At least he came back though. ...after the Wicked Lasers drama... :can:

"...back surgeries are nothing to joke about"

I thought you meant that I was making a joke about his surgery.

I hope he's ok.

At least he came back though. ...after the Wicked Lasers drama... :can:

Nope, sorry for the misunderstanding. It's a common phrase here in Argentina, maybe not too common in the US.

What WL drama are you referring to? Have I missed something?

It was a couple of years ago... Greg got pissed and deleted his account, but now he has this one. That whole bit was why we have no mods here, except for c0ld, and all of the references to legal issues when making the decisions about the forums. I don't know how much I'm allowed to, or should tell you about that.... So I wont. ;)

Wait!

A I was about to post that, but then saw your register date. It was a few months before you registerd.... I added a little more so you can understand.
Now, your thinking, how does he know that? He joined way after me..?!?!

I was here before, but lost the email to my old account, so I made this one.
:)

Last edited:
It was a couple of years ago... Greg got pissed and deleted his account, but now he has this one.

Thanks, I thought there was a recent one, didn't think it was related with the old one.

Sorry yet AGAIN for the delays, folks...I have the winners picked out, and will post them soon (yes, winnerS with an S !!) but in the meantime, I really want to thank all who participated, the entries have ASTOUNDED me ! As far as the excuse for my tardiness goes - I am having a hell of a bad time with this past trio of surgeries, and being as heavily medicated as I have been - I rather thought that everyone might wish for more coherent posts rather than "drugged out fever dreams" from me.

To whomever is worried about my "past" - it had NOTHING to do with Wicked (amazing how time softens brain cells !) and has NO bearing on the present, so drop it - continue to whisper in PM's, etc - or start a new thread discussint the past, but don't fling it around in this thread, especially when the facts are obviously glkaringly missing from the discussion. Thanks ! And before anyone sniffles off into a corner, I am not seperating anyone out from the crowd, simply asking any and all who feel compelled to post about it to drop it, and leave it out of this thread.

Sorry yet AGAIN for the delays, folks...I have the winners picked out, and will post them soon (yes, winnerS with an S !!) but in the meantime, I really want to thank all who participated, the entries have ASTOUNDED me ! As far as the excuse for my tardiness goes - I am having a hell of a bad time with this past trio of surgeries, and being as heavily medicated as I have been - I rather thought that everyone might wish for more coherent posts rather than "drugged out fever dreams" from me.

Don't worry, man. No hurries at all.

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't want you to see the banners like this:

lsd_trip.gif

:D

Sorry about that... didn't know it would offend you...
Do you want me to remove it?

btw, thats a neat gif, Niko.