Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New 650nm 100mW handheld on DX

Sefrez

Wow, thats crap. lol

I don't even see how that thing runs smooth then.

Switch

Sefrez said:
Wow, thats crap. lol

I don't even see how that thing runs smooth then.
It obviusly doesn't , each time you push the button it will be weaker than before until you replace or recharge the batteries :D

MarioMaster

it's probably decent, it's certainly cheaper than a pulsar and probably works about just as well

iohutom

:eek: what a coincidence, I just made a red pointer outta that host. I was harvesting the crystal from a 10mw greenie. After Im done I decided to turn it into a red one since I have a spare 150mw red diode.
I just reverse the battery direction use the case as anode and the cathode will go through the button switch, I didn't use the original driver of the pump b/c I guess it would fry my red diode in a blink. So I wired the spring to one pin of the switch and the cathode of the diode to the other pin of the switch. -Ya! I didn't use a driver, but my diode is doing just fine on its own. The aixiz housing is a bit slim for that host though, I had to use putty, but the putty is not electric conductive, in order to make the circuit closed I had to put back the original head cap of the greenie, by a hammer :p which means that it's no longer focusable.
fairly easy mod.
Now it's a high power presentation pointer ;D