Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Negative Experience - Le Thanh Tung (thanhtung)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I am friends with a mod, I can easily validate that. Pretty sure he had no hand in 'banning' Alaskan.
Let's just say Giannis, you don't know half of what has gone on over time.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I am friends with a mod, I can easily validate that. Pretty sure he had no hand in 'banning' Alaskan.
Let's just say Giannis, you don't know half of what has gone on over time.
You must be referring to one of the two mods who rarely log in if at all. The active mods do most discussions on discord. It's easier to do real time communication. Giannis knows just as much as you claim to if not more. At any rate let's stop hijacking this thread.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
So you discuss mod things outside of the forum on a platform not all mods are a part of. What wrong with that. Well as you wish, thread back on track.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So you discuss mod things outside of the forum on a platform not all mods are a part of. What wrong with that. Well as you wish, thread back on track.
Yes we use discord to talk to one another. So what? I made the link public and even made a thread on it. I have gotten no negative feedback about it. These matters don't concern you anyway. It's not your responsibility and it's not my fault that some of the members on the mod team don't bother to show up and help do their jobs.
I'm doing what I can such as dealing with members who are looking to complain about nothing. I mean really, what are your points? "Well as you wish. thread back on track." You say that after more of your complaining. Stop means to stop.

EDIT: BTW FAP, your friends current account was only banned a few days for spamming the same post on random threads. I could have banned him just for having 3 accounts but I gave him a chance. I would like to see him back if he can behave himself. I think that for all members even the ones that hate me and I have shown how lenient I am. The only accounts I ban are the bunch of spam accounts posting links of their website in their about page on a daily basis. I discuss all other bans