Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Suggestions - Cheap Burning Laser

I´m just searching some real product informations, so it´s clear, that I cannot ask you for a laser, and then tell you, you are stupid and deaf :crackup:
You don´t know THE TALK OF stupid one talking to deaf one?
They never gonna make it. That´s it... How can I choose if I don´t care about overall look and other parameters? I need the cheapest one from the good list which is able to burn things well, but you never gonna show me which one is it :)

Anyway I saw the prices, and I´ll wait for the Rayfoss situation...

If you dont care then buy any of them, it doesnt matter what you buy if you dont care. Here if its so important to you buy this one here:200mW transformable green laser/adjustable [OLV6200] - $165.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
company will back it. Buy saftey glasses!!!!

On to a little word of wisdom, you seem not to care about your laser, the hobby in general, and getting along with people on the forum. If you choose to remain a member it would serve you best to not insult or antagonize other members, and read alot and as much as you can on your interested topic before posting, as I said earlier all the info is already here, no one needs to tell you to do anything, you can use the existing info and find out for yourself, that is the point of having a forum, and having archives of past threads.

EDIT: BTW, and im sure some others will agree, YOU are the one who is deaf, and whether your stupid or just dont pay attention or listen to people isnt for me to decide.

Last edited:
Only what matters is good lifetime
I just wrote what I care about. Now who is not listening?
I just changed my opinion rapidly (in price). What else should I do? What ever?
Are the DX/o-like products matching this (my)need?
I guess you are going to stop helping me after this:
I think you don´t like me in some way from the first post, but -
I´m not going to solve anything about other things than PRODUCT ITSELF. Never ever. Do the same please. I´m here for the lasers, not for arguing who´s the bitch now.

Typical representation of noobs:crackup:

633741646135612510-BITCHSLAP.jpg

You know what....
arguing.jpg

19831.gif

///2 brando 9:41 PM.
Eat this.. (try to delete this)

// second edit, to have a clear water in our glass - I did have pictures in my post, but somebody just deleted it from hosting page. So So... Bad try man!
You cannot get drown somebody without getting yourself wet...

Last edited:
No, what? (hehe:whistle:)

EDIT: In case anybody is wondering, crashpc didn't have a picture in the preceding post so I called him on the fact that it made no sense. And he bitched out with a pathetic gif, That's all you got?

2nd EDIT: So you didn't have a picture, just like how I said you didn't. Just because you "put" it there doesn't mean you get points for trying, if they aren't there, then they aren't, so I was right.

Last edited:
What what? PLS admins to delete last 15 posts?

// Now that´s getting to be Editing madness :) shows how false people can you be. What will happen if I start play your game?

Last edited:

jfp999

Crashpc please sit down and shut the fuck up. The people here have only been trying to be nice to you and trying to help out.

I can talk with other members in different forum sections with pleasure without problems, I hope I´ll be still allowed... End here.....

Last edited:
That´s why editing is bad. If you kept that thing about my way for BAN, everybody could understand who is it for...