Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need somoeone to mod this for me ......$$$$

Hello all,
I hope this is the right forum to ask this question….
I have this:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1004
I’m looking for someone who could modify this for me: more powerful diode 10 – 15mW maybe a different power source (battery) if necessary. I have 3 ea. Units.
If anyone is interested – please let me know (I don’t have any diodes), so they have to be supply buy you.
Let me know please how much this will cost me??

Pm, email me or just post here.

Regards,
:cool:

Attachments

• noname1_001.jpg
    noname1_001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 102

why do you want to mod this??

chances are no, one knows if you can mod this or not. you could be the first ot mod it ;)

Well,
What I'm looking for is a smart and experience person I could mail this gadged for testing / modding if possible and replace the diode from 5 to 10 - 15mW. Not sure if the stronger diode will fit in the housing and the same power supply could be used ??

I will pay for all parts/shipping and time..

Regards,
:cool:

Kenom

it would be a waste of time. The housings are setup with a chip instead of a diode. Not to mention it is floating inside with three screws to adjust alignment I tore one of these apart and the peices literally fell apart with no idea how to put them back together. Just make your own.

Hmmm - I guess I could. Problem is the all assembly have to strong / have duty ( and still work ) after gun fires ??
Maybe someone can make 1 for me ---- ;D
I hope I won't get in trouble ( again ) asking.... ::)