Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help getting older!

Theoldman!

New to forums! First time. I was hoping theoldman could get with you young guys to help me protect myself in my remaining years. I may be 67 but still feel young in spirit.
I have met one good friend thus far.
Lasersbee.
Looking forward to learning from you guys! Old electronics guy from the 70’s & 80’s ......old Hah!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks to lasersbee!

Welcome to the LPF. You are not old by my standards. I was in college in the 1970s working toward my BSEE. I was also a shop TV and audio technician during this same time period. Hope we can be of help to you.

Theoldman! said :
( New to forums! First time. I was hoping theoldman could get with you young guys to help me protect myself in my remaining years )

Hello Theoldman!

What do you mean when you say that you need help to protect yourself ?

Hi
Welcome to the forum , age is a number just keep feeling young at heart . There are some members here that are around that age. So don't stop short their right behind you. Enjoy and be safe..

Rich:)(y)

Anthony P

I told my Tae Kwon Do master once that I was getting too old to practice. He asked how old are you now? When I said 40, the 75 year old master smiled and said " Oh, Tony, your momma's milk is still dripping from your mouth!"

Welcome to the Forum..... Glad you joined us..:)
Thanks for your kind words.
There are a lot of friendly and very helpful
members here. Enjoy your stay.

Jerry

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol, makes me feel so young. :D
Welcome aboard Theoldman! Never too old for this forum.
Whether you remember eggs coming from chickens or dinosaurs you are always welcome. ;)

Theoldman!

Welcome to the LPF. You are not old by my standards. I was in college in the 1970s working toward my BSEE. I was also a shop TV and audio technician during this same time period. Hope we can be of help to you.
Nice to hear from you! I got an ASEE about that time and went into the industrial electronics for US Steel and the remainder of my life with Michelin Tire manufacturing where I have retired. My first forum. I think I have spent to many years under machine. It is very nice to meet you. Looking forward to talking with more.

Theoldman!

Theoldman! said :
( New to forums! First time. I was hoping theoldman could get with you young guys to help me protect myself in my remaining years )

Hello Theoldman!

What do you mean when you say that you need help to protect yourself ?
Red cowboy I like that title. That reminds me of the old westerns that still play out today where everyone tries to rob and steal or do harm to you. If you know what a man’s plan is it’s not very hard to stop him.
That is my main reason for being here. I only have one speed now and that’s slow. I need help in learning how to get out of their way. A laser mic.