Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help finding a host

If he indeed does pay you to have one made, I will kick in 10 dollars towards it.

Yikes, you wasted quite a bit of money on that module...you could have gotten one for 5$ and it would be the exact same thing. There is no difference between those modules, regardless of what the seller has them listed for.

But if you need a host, absolutely get one from Ehgemus, his work is fantastic!

Techhoold rounded up, the output is 175-185 mw, 20% of that IR... so, really, about 150mw of green output at peak. I don't own one, this is what someone is telling me who has one. They might be binning a lot of them and picking the high output ones to sell them at that price. Many like this can easily reach 100mw and yes, can be had from the right place for just a few dollars.

Last edited:
Ya I know I over payed for it. But I am 16 and my dad doesn't trust any other site besides Ebay.

Techhoold rounded up, the output is 175-185 mw, 20% of that IR... so, really, about 150mw of green output at peak. I don't own one, this is what someone is telling me who has one. They might be binning a lot of them and picking the high output ones to sell them at that price. Many like this can easily reach 100mw and yes, can be had from the right place for just a few dollars.

I highly doubt you will get 150mW of green out of those,ever. Not saying it's impossible, just highly improbable.

@Billy- there are cheaper options on ebay, too. Should look around better next time is all :)