Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need a switch.

About a year ago I purchased a laser from SkyLasers. After about three months of use the switch became faulty. I now Kindly request your help in acquiring a replacement. The switch dimensions are H 4.5 mm, to top of button, W 6.0 mm, D 3.0 mm. Attached is a picture of the switch that needs replacement. If anyone has a suitable replacement let me know and i will make you an offer.

Attachments

• HPIM4300.zip
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

HIMNL9

Naah ..... in mouses, is more easy to find high profile industrial switches (they're more robust and last longer, and mouses don't have space problems, inside, at least normal ones)

attachment.php

More easy to find them in some old keyboards / keypads from photocopiers, fax machines, old answering machines, printers and so on, if you don't find them in your local electronic hardware store .....

Edit: or, if no way for find it, and you need it desperately, you can buy a low-power, low-price o-like green module (they use the same identical switch), and take it away from it (and you also get a second module, in this way :D)

200812119505538.jpg

Attachments

• mousesw.jpg
    mousesw.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Lol, ndrew2505 meant Mouser, an electronics catalog that has gotten thinner over the years, not a computer mouse. I havent looked in Mouser, even though i have it sitting less than five feet away. I did check Digi-Key and I found what appears to be a suitable replacement, Digi-Key part num. 450-1175-ND. Unfortunately i am lacking a credit card to make an online purchase. I thought i would check here first to see if i could more easily acquire the necessary part.

HIMNL9

Oh ..... my misunderstanding, sorry ..... we don't have any similar names catalogs / companies, here :)

Hey MacGyver404, If the switch on the pix of those two modules will work for you, PM me your address, I have some of those switches from DIGIKEY. I'll let you have one for price of postage........................rob