Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need 2 LPMs recalibrated

loreadarkshade

Just recently learned my laser power meters are reading quite low.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to send in a laser or two with known power, or send in a known calibrated meter.
I prefer doing this over me sending a laser pointer to be tested because I'd like to test different wavelengths on my LPMs.

Obviously I would send it back once testing is complete, and a little laser from my store @ jlasers.org as a little gift maybe? Or even pay for the service? Let me know!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

Just recently learned my laser power meters are reading quite low.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to send in a laser or two with known power, or send in a known calibrated meter.
I prefer doing this over me sending a laser pointer to be tested because I'd like to test different wavelengths on my LPMs.

Obviously I would send it back once testing is complete, and a little laser from my store @ jlasers.org as a little gift maybe? Or even pay for the service? Let me know!

Thanks.
PM me, I own a genuine Gentec EO solo gold with a 0.1mw-10w head that was used in a calibration lab and has been calibrated semi recently even though the calibration is supposed to be lifetime as its essentially a characterization of the coating on the head. I'll see what I can do to help you out. The meter can spit out 5 digit readings for anything sub 3w so I could measure like a 1W blue module and make it as stable as I can with my driver and send it off to ya. Idk about sending the meter cause shipping both ways will be over 100$ and I would have to pay customs when you send it back too.

Eidetical

Why not contact your local state representative for laser safety, the one who would show up and measure your light show laser's output to verify it's in compliance, and ask him to measure your lasers? Or a local laser show company. If near Phoenix, bring them to me. If near Los Angeles or San Diego, I can recommend someone. There's a map here somewhere of people with power meters available.

loreadarkshade

PM me, I own a genuine Gentec EO solo gold with a 0.1mw-10w head that was used in a calibration lab and has been calibrated semi recently even though the calibration is supposed to be lifetime as its essentially a characterization of the coating on the head. I'll see what I can do to help you out. The meter can spit out 5 digit readings for anything sub 3w so I could measure like a 1W blue module and make it as stable as I can with my driver and send it off to ya. Idk about sending the meter cause shipping both ways will be over 100$ and I would have to pay customs when you send it back too.
pm sent thank you