Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

NDG7H75

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
NDG7H75
Anyone tested this version ?
If the data sheet is real ( 2.0W TYPICAL @ 2.3A ) then it should be able to be overdriven, maybe 2.5 - 2.75W... maybe even 3W ????

These greens keep getting better and better.... The forward voltage is that of a blue LD so they must have figured out a way to make them much more efficient.

Anyone gonna sell these? Been shopping around for a good 520-525nm diode. Any suggestions?

I looked on your site and ebay for green diodes but didnt see them

I made an offer for this NICHIA TO5-9mm Green 525nm 520nm 1.6W Laser Diode with FAC Lens

Yea, looking at the nichia web site they show 1.25 @ 1.9A but 2.3A max, so I don't know, that's why I originally said IF the ebay posted data sheet was real, lol..... suppose I could have checked the nichia site but it was late and I was feeling optimistic I suppose.

Here's the nichia page listing all their offerings ( use the scroll bar on the right of the listing ): NichiaLaserDiodes

Yep, Im familiar with datasheets, it was more since you referred to the fact on possible NDG7H75 gain, and if the eBay datasheet you where highlighting could be trusted.
And I could see it was an OpticsLD listing, that posted tolerances that didn't match any of my datasheets for the NDG7H75 or E-sample, and it would be a shame if anybody purchased it on false promises or datasheets that were rigged for sale incentive.

Attachments

• OpticsLD datasheet eBay NDG7H75 .jpg
    OpticsLD datasheet eBay NDG7H75 .jpg
    439 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I made an offer for this NICHIA TO5-9mm Green 525nm 520nm 1.6W Laser Diode with FAC Lens
The FAC lens is useless IMO, I’ve got a few Red diodes with them and once you throw a lens in, the effect is gone. Atleast in my experience

Yep, Im familiar with datasheets, it was more since you referred to the fact on possible NDG7H75 gain, and if the eBay datasheet you where highlighting could be trusted.
And I could see it was an OpticsLD listing, that posted tolerances that didn't match any of my datasheets for the NDG7H75 or E-sample, and it would be a shame if anybody purchased it on false promises or datasheets that were rigged for sale incentive.
OpticsLD is a joke!! I’ve purchased quite a few diodes from them and I’ve gotten some faulty diodes along with diodes that weren’t what the listing said they were.. I wouldn’t get stuff from him unless you want to take that risk.. unfortunately he seems to be one of the only sellers that are selling the recapped NUBMO* diodes.. I’ve gotten some recapped NUBMOFs and 1 was solid, 1 wasn’t.. I couldn’t get more than 7W out of it. And I’ve gotten a lot of other diodes from them as well

Exactly what I’m saying, they are scammers man.. they are absolutely modifying these data sheets, most likely they are just selling recapped NUG diodes

Back