Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NDG700 Mean Green

joeyss

Beam expander with one of these is just asking for trouble even in a rural area.
I wouldn't not use this at night with any line of sight to the sky if you make an expander.
Hell I don't even want higher powered green lasers anymore. What if some moron hits a plane and then they see yours at a off angle not aimed at them but still think you had something to do with it. That's what I'm scared of.This much green sticks out like a flare. I had a 400mw green then the crystal came loose and that was crazy I can't even imagine 1.5watts.

Good thinking brother stay safe and enjoy the hobby. PR is a beautiful country hope the folks there with lasers understand the ramifications of laser abuse.

Yes all his hosts are case negative if thats what you mean. a case positive build means you have to isolate the diode from the case totally different build. He does nice work and prices are reasonable

Yes all his hosts are case negative if thats what you mean. a case positive build means you have to isolate the diode from the case totally different build. He does nice work and prices are reasonable

Just for confirmation purposes, so positive goes in first facing the spring and neg goes to the end of tailcap.

Beam expander with one of these is just asking for trouble even in a rural area.
I wouldn't not use this at night with any line of sight to the sky if you make an expander.
Hell I don't even want higher powered green lasers anymore. What if some moron hits a plane and then they see yours at a off angle not aimed at them but still think you had something to do with it. That's what I'm scared of.This much green sticks out like a flare. I had a 400mw green then the crystal came loose and that was crazy I can't even imagine 1.5watts.

Yea green lasers are pretty crazy. The beam is visible in daylight!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkJgsEpfS4

Last edited:
no case positive is the opposite + battery to tail cap...
case negative is - battery to tail cap.
case negative:: the battery positive end goes in first

holy crap, i want a green so badly! my mind says yes, but my wallet is a no.

Pman

Congrats on a nasty bright unit. I live less than 5 miles from an airport so I don't point them in the sky or bother taking any outdoors at this point. Too many other houses around and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Congrats on a nasty bright unit. I live less than 5 miles from an airport so I don't point them in the sky or bother taking any outdoors at this point. Too many other houses around and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

This ^^ i am next to an airport to so i never get any opportunities to get sky beamshots

Hi,
I live in a rural area not much to worry about, but always be on the safe side.
I take everything into consideration. P Man good thinking pal thats why this forum is the best for folks like you and others.

Rich...

Joe ,
Theres always indoor shot that look awesome Experiment with different angles. But wear your glasses buddy..
Rich..

Last edited: