Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nature Shots

Andrew, I love the comet shots. Sorry for being so late getting back to you. I don't see many comets in recent photos these days. It's great you were able to get the shots.
Will, I love the NZ photos you show. There is some interesting terrain there which I would imagine give you many landscape shots to choose from.

Reactions: GSS

I took this pic at Bear Lake with my phone

Thanks Paul! New Zealand's mountainous terrain changes very frequently within just a short 80km radius.
From beaches, to beatiful fjords, to snow capped mountains all within a days hike! Really is such a unique place to go.

Long time no see 00Giorge! Good to see you back :beer: Please post more!

Here's one from the Kepler track. The Kea is a notorious prankster who takes pleasure in stealing the belongings of wary hikers and ripping them to shreds.
They are also the only alpine parrot in the world, (at least according to the ranger there). Here you can observe its aggressive stance and dominant stature :p

Click for high res ;)

Hi Will, sometimes life is a bitch and you just get busy. here is mom and baby, she wasn't happy

diachi

This is the water falls at Yellowstone

Not sure what you did, but your image link isn't working. Looks like it's linking to Gmail, as if you tried to link to an e-mail attachment on your account.

Incredible shots RB!

It's been awhile, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas break :beer:

Just got back from NZ after completing the Queen Charlotte track, Routeburn track and Kepler.
Below is just a small taste of what we saw and experienced, was truly an adventure I'll never forget!

Lots more to come ;)

Here's one from the Kepler track. The Kea is a notorious prankster who takes pleasure in stealing the belongings of wary hikers and ripping them to shreds.
They are also the only alpine parrot in the world, (at least according to the ranger there). Here you can observe its aggressive stance and dominant stature :p

Click for high res ;)

Fantastic shots Will.
NZ has so much to offer.
Really enjoying your shots mate !

RB
:yh:

Thanks so much Andrew! I'm so glad you're enjoying them :D I hope to better my skills as I (slowly :p) try and climb up the photography learning curve.

Here's another shot just outside of Mackenzie lake. We started hiking and the early morning light was streaming onto the mountains we had only just traversed over yesterday.

Click for high res.

There are some good shots here. I've finally moved over to photobucket, so now I can share some pictures with you at a decent resolution. Click on the images to get a higher res/go to my photobucket.

One random rabbit I found lurking in my garden.

This is the lane leading away from where I live during winter.

Nearby bluebell wood.

Swans feeding.

Starlings.

Robin.

Old tree in a field of rapeseed.

:beer:

Wow, I've seen some of your shots before but damn! Fantastic work Aardvark :D

I've got lots more photos from NZ so hopefully I'll post more soon as well :beer:

Thanks :) hopefully I'll be on here a lot more now I've got photobucket sorted out. I'll try to contribute some pictures here and there when I can :beer:

D

Deleted member 16589

Found this video. I swear it makes me wanna go out and travel.

That first pic is amazing Arcticdude! Love the lens flare :beer: You continue to impress with your photography skills in the beams thread and now even more so!

Keep them coming :D