Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nature Shots

Thanks for using my image :p

Some amazing shots here RB, Arcticdude, lazerman121, Alaskan!
I've just bought my first full sized tripod so can't wait to start experimenting :D

Zomei Q666 Tripod monopod

I've since moved to Sydney this year for uni so hoping to get a lot more beach photos ;)

Nice looking monopod will! :)

I have been carrying my camera all the time for few weeks now, since I saw Fennoscandian Lynx paw marks on the snow in nearby forest. I really hoping that someday I can get a picture of this magical creature..

Another shot from NZ on the Routeburn track :)

20170102_172119_zpsgkokv5fb.jpg

Nice pic Will! :beer:

Here are a couple of animal shots, again from Australia ;)

The dolphins are underwater and the picture was taken from the bow of my old sailing boat in the Great Australian Bight. I was able to remove the reflection by using a circular polarizing filter.

The second shot of the Albatross was taken on the Indian ocean during the passage to Cocos Keeling - some absolutely stunning islands around 1500 nm from Perth and about 1000 nm from the coast of Australia. :beer:

IMG_8875_zpst39df2al.jpg

IMG_6580_zpst4oizx65.jpg

Thanks guys:beer:

@ Will I lived in Melbourne for a couple of years ;) Your lake photo is excellent! :beer:

Last edited:
The second shot of the Albatross was taken on the Indian ocean during the passage to Cocos Keeling - some absolutely stunning islands around 1500 nm from Perth and about 1000 nm from the coast of Australia. :beer:

This hit me as funny as I have done the same thing from time to time. I'm sure you meant km, not nm, but sometimes you don't even notice the mistake. :beer:

Hi Paul, nm NM or n.m. stands for nautical miles this is the measurement of distance used on boats. ;) 1 nm is approx 1.8 km :beer:

Huh? Never seen it used like this before. Learn something new every day. It is a but ambiguous. :beer: