Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Natural Disasters.

It's true the earthquake was so powerful. I personally think Japaneses could be proud. In ANY other part of the world such power would have had much bigger effects and the number of victims could have been countered in millions.

I feel so sorry for the poeple in Japan now, with no homes, nowhere to go and with over 10,000 people missing, maybe but hopefully not dead im in sorrow. I have seen the full force of the tsunami on the news, its devastating..... Houses have been reduced to piles of rubbel and people are too scared to move at th moment bracing them selves for the aftershocks...

there have also been didasters here in Australia, im pretty sure most people heard about the floods, crops were wiped away completely, insurance companies scamming people and claiming flood cover wasnt included in their policy, and people possibly dead and others with no houses or belongings, then after that comes the cyclone which totally devistates everyone

Not to forget New Zealand which had a massive aftershock which trapped numerous people in buildings and crushed others.......

I just feel so sorry for everyone who has been going through hard times, hopefully this string of natural disasters wont continue.

Sorry if i just dampened your mood but i am just feeling so sorry for everyone in Japan, Australia and New-Zealand

if you want to get a point out please reply to this thread, im just so sad and tired at the moment, its 11 pm over here and im sick of my assignment so i decided to express my feelings about all these disasters.....

Lost friends in the Tsunami in Miyagi pref. don't know if they are alive or dead.
I am still missing 5 people. One of them was my ex-homestay from 1997-1998.
Very sad! I also visited Matsushima-wan. It was beautiful. I am SO so sad!!