Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name Change...

Hiemal

Hey all.

Planning on changing my username from Le Quack to Hiemal.

Le Quack has always been my weird username out of the usual repertoire of usernames I use. I've never been overtly a fan of it, and to be quite honest I'm not even sure why I chose it in the first place.

Plus, I also get the slight feeling that it somehow makes people associate me with malpractice or something, and since I'm selling drivers I wanted to change it.

So, Hiemal will be my new username; It means "winter-like", and seems appropriate given wintertime is my favorite season.

Associate you with malpractice? Whaaa? Tell me who did it so i can set 'em straight :tinfoil:
but ye, i need to change my name too. No clue why i picked this 3 years ago.

Plus, I also get the slight feeling that it somehow makes people associate me with malpractice or something, and since I'm selling drivers I wanted to change it.

If it makes you feel better, I always associated your name slightly with this...

crazy-eyes-hello-there-duck-1.gif

No clue why i picked this 3 years ago.

Yours is right on point... :na:

gozert

I don't really care about anyone changing names, I barely ever remember them anyways. Do keep your same profile pic for the next 10 years though, makes it easier for me :D

D

Deleted member 16589

Put your avatar back so I will remember who you are xD :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you intend to sell here- why not add your location into yr profile so we know..

personally I like names that are both easy to remember AND spell- so i like your old one better--

I also like your old name and avatar better. Heimal sounds too much like hymen and combined with your new avatar makes you look and sound young and inexperienced.

Alan

Hiemal

Well I changed my profile picture back to my old one again, so. (or should have, i had a hard time changing it to begin with)

I really didn't like my old username. :p And honestly it sounded more childish/immature than Hiemal in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Well, the new name makes me think of a blacksmith from skyrim for some reason.

Edit...

Balimund.png

Last edited: