Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new stainless steel host arrived!!!

Alright so I've been obsessed with solarforce brand and took a chance with their stainless edition that came in a nice box, L2T model and without knowing for sure my heat sink would fit but it did but had a problem with the head not going down all the way do to the battery tube due to the first collar on the heat sink , So off to my brother in law's place to use his mill and shaved about 4 mm And it fit for my liking.

Picture with my Ehgemus laser with a 9mm diode.

Before and after, photo was from jayrob's post for reference.

If you like the look of that SS host then you should see the two SF hosts I just got.............got a CHROME plated host & 14k GOLD plated host. Will post photos of them tonight.

I love the host you got and thats what drew me to these

If you like the look of that SS host then you should see the two SF hosts I just got.............got a CHROME plated host & 14k GOLD plated host. Will post photos of them tonight.

I love the host you got and thats what drew me to these

Wow I just saw the laser you won on a raffle!! You got to post more pictures of that. Yeah I loved the l2p host I got from jayrob and still have it but when I saw the SS host on solarforce, I knew I had to get it. I'm still waiting for my polished GITD kryton groove host from Grainde!! This will be my 3rd build but I think more of a real build since its a diode press fit host! Gonna need to get parts from dtr again!

Last edited:
I have two grooves but they have a one of a kind marble finish on each of them. I strive for a unique collection and I got it. No one has the same exact laser as me, any of them. Not sure if I am keeping the chrome or gold SF or not. I thought id build on into a laser and the other a flashlight but once I got them, WOW way too nice to destroy. They really are collectors peices!

Ill post photos of both the danefex and SF hosts for you

I love this host, nice catch man!!

I thought these were discontinued though :thinking: I picked up 2 of these a couple years ago when I read 'limited offer' on a few distribution sites. Did you know you can get a black tailcap too? Damn if you just got one of these you scored big time, well done!

+:beer:

Last edited:
I love this host, nice catch man!!

I thought these were discontinued though :thinking: I picked up 2 of these a couple years ago when I read 'limited offer' on a few distribution sites. Did you know you can get a black tailcap too? Damn if you just got one of these you scored big time, well done!

+:beer:

Thanks! I actually get all my solarforce parts from their site and it was offered at $49 shipped! The host does come with the black tail cap as well but liked the green one more, wish it was gitd. Site didn't mention anything about limited time so he'll I might get another and do a drop led flashlight.

These are not discontinued, SFSales has them in stock. I was looking at them the other week

Buy it! You know you want to:D

Nah because I was looking for a P60 host and I dont want to EDC a nice SS host like that. I have the L2p in blue in my center console and its holding up well but its still getting nic'd like crazy

Tempted to get the kit so I can EDC the black one and shelf queen the SS one. She is a beauty