Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new boost 1.2A M140, and 2.23A NDB7875 X-driver

Thanks for watching! this is my laser which i bought in DTR's shop!
1.25A M140 with g-2 len:

2.23A NDB7875 with g2 len:

more: ^^

and this is my photos! ^^:

driver boost 1.25a, it can set up to 1.8a!

my host 501b with boost driver m140:

here is x-driver :)) i like it!

and these are my laser! ^^

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Last edited:

Gabe

Nice! Thanks for sharing. That far left laser in the last photo, is that using DTR's 510 threaded module? What host did you use, it looks really nice.

^^it is not 510 threaded module, it is my handmade host! Thanks for watching!

Hi,
I see you added a description to your posts, it's in Latin correct me if i'm wrong.. Ok we would like to know where your from. You should add it to your profile here so we know, that would be nice.
Any way nice job on the build, where did you get the host on the left side of the last pic. You said it's your handmade host. did you mill that on a lathe or did you buy it. The reason i ask it looks like a Sinner host. For the M140 dye you could have went with a 1.8A Xdrive instead of 1.25A driver. And the NDB7475 could use a 2.4A Xdrive but thats up to you . Rich:)

Hi,
I see you added a description to your posts, it's in Latin correct me if i'm wrong.. Ok we would like to know where your from. You should add it to your profile here so we know, that would be nice.
Any way nice job on the build, where did you get the host on the left side of the last pic. You said it's your handmade host. did you mill that on a lathe or did you buy it. The reason i ask it looks like a Sinner host. For the M140 dye you could have went with a 1.8A Xdrive instead of 1.25A driver. And the NDB7475 could use a 2.4A Xdrive but thats up to you . Rich:)

my friend made the host left in the last pic for me on a lathe! I'm live in Ha Noi - Viet Nam!
Thanks very much!:D