Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My latest lightsaber shot.

=D I like this one a lot. Sorry 'bout the messy background...

new.jpg

Arayan

Nice "lightsaber" :) however, it would be better to wear safety glasses

Burnsy

Nice! :cool: looks awesome
Strange though that the beam already looks so big (in diameter) imagine how it would look like with a 10x ...
Then you'd be a real jedi knight :)

That's shot is very dangerous to us because that movie shot is very good condition taken ......

I too am extremely confused by this post. The "movie" confuses me, but I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of, "this laser is dangerous because the beam is so clear"...?

Check my signature, it's the Rayfoss FLX 125mW.

Nice! :cool: looks awesome
Strange though that the beam already looks so big (in diameter) imagine how it would look like with a 10x ...
Then you'd be a real jedi knight :)

nice pic random

and burnsy, just a little education here... greens aren't rated in 8x, 10, or 12x... these nubers signify the write speed of burners, blu ray or red.. greens are made a completely different way.

michael.

i think burnsy means the 10x beam expander... beam expander=fatter beam (plus better divergence). then it'll look more like a lightsaber

Arayan, I wasn't looking at the spot, and there was nothing reflective on the ceiling.

The beam probably looks a little fatter because I wasn't holding it perfectly steady... With a 1-second exposure, I had to go through 30 of the same shot to get 1 clear one.

Burnsy

Yeah I meant a beam expander :wave: that's why I mentioned 10x directly after big beam diameter...

And even if he was looking at the spot that wouldn't be dangerous to the eyes
if nothing reflective is there... it's just so bright that you actually can't look at it:evil: