Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with sanwu lasers and after service

BobMc

My understanding is I bought it from the man who started Sanwu, he had a machinist building them for him. I am not so sure the picture we are being given is the whole story. Perhaps he was a partner of some kind, I don't know...

That's interesting Alaskan. JetLasers and Sanwu working together maybe that's why they build do such great builds, a little competition there? And that's always a good thing.

Last edited:

RonG

Sorry for not introducing, I have bean a member for 1 year now and I probably forgot.
Anyways I am glad I received sutch a good service, and I am happy I can fully enjoy it again.

Sorry for not introducing, I have bean a member for 1 year now and I probably forgot.
Anyways I am glad I received sutch a good service, and I am happy I can fully enjoy it again.

Almost a year... but actually 7 months... ;)
Ir would be a good idea to include your
Global location so that members have an
idea of where you are located.

Jerry

Last edited:

MrEgg

Hi RonG,

That's just superb service!!!!
What a great and happy outcome.

Sanwu have been great, I had a Silver Series from them which got bumped in the post, the beam was coming out of the host at a nasty angle. Sanwu just took back the module, corrected the problem and sent the module back to me. Took several weeks from halfway around the world and had communication every step of the way.
Glad you had happy ending there.

Thanks again Sanwu! Great products, great service! 10/10....

Last edited:

RonG

Hi MrEgg yep that's hath I call super service!
Ant that he didn't have to do it I know that's why I was so happy and posted this story...

Last edited:
Its happen to me too, i bought 7 watt stiker laser, when i used just for 3 days, the beam is reduce like a 1mw , i cant even se the beam line and i think it was broken, i contact sanwulasers , they said have to send back the module, unfortunatelly their address on the site cant be found by hongkongpost and they said unsucesfully delivered, and then i try to contact hongkongpost by email and have to rename the new address of sanwulasers, and it is delivered as well, and then i said not to send me again 7watt blue laser, i want to changed with green or red laser. And then then send red laser module to me, its on the way, and i hope its working well

Sanwu International
Sanwu Electronics
3807, Ying Yat House
Yat Tung Estate
Tung Chung
NT
Hong Kong S.A.R.
(601) 389-7682(message only)

hope that helps