Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with Jake21

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
I looked on it since the day he gave it to me.

It's not a tracking number. This is just a number that tracks the customs form and I've searched all around the net about it and that's what everyone said me.

"This only proofs that A package was posted and accepted this day with unknown destination and with unknown sender/reciver"

that's only to inform the sender that the custom form was OK and accepted, nothing about the package itself.

This is basically what I'm saying...

1) a package that has a (Label/Receipt Number: LC64 3212 542U S supplied
to you by Jake)
was handed and accepted at the Post Office
(at 3:29 PM on May 5, 2009)

2) we know it was sent from PORT CLINTON, OH 43452 which just happens to be Jake's
City...State... and Zip Code... (could be your package we don't know)

3) not true... it shows a
First-Class Mail International Package Accepted at the Post
Office
..... Nothing more...

4) since there is no other info provided by USPS... there is the possibility
that the package was lost by USPS or the Spanish Postal System...
I've had problems in the past with packages shipped to Spain....

Jerry

Well I was just packing up some mirrors and a polygon mirror on a motor for him that he requested...but now seeing this, well I think I'll give these to someone who is more of a stand-up person.

Sorry Jake, no mirrors or parts for you.

D

Deleted member 8382

Jake21 and Jake22 is:

Jacob Lovern
208 rose lane
port clinton ohio 43452
thanks, I also request mohrenberg to give us the telephone number, would be much easier.

@laserbee: well, what I meant is that this number doesn't track the package, it tracks the customs form, it may show first class, but it doesn't proof anything. I knew first class was not very reliable thats why I said him to use registred airmail wich is 99% secure.

Well he isn't trusted by many, but like I have said, I have never had a problem with anything from him.

D

Deleted member 8382

Well he isn't trusted by many, but like I have said, I have never had a problem with anything from him.

lucky of you, there hasn't been anyone that bought one of the blurays and got a good unit, this speaks by itself.

I have , i 've bought multiple lasers from him , a red , a 6x blueray in a kryton, i even got a blueray pen from him all fully functional, good units

LC64 3212 542U S is bar code identifier for the CN22 customs label. It confirms shipment, but does NOT give enroute tracking or delivery confirmation for First Class Mail.

Attachments

• USPS_CN22form.jpg
    USPS_CN22form.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 10,537
i'ts not a tracking number, it's the custom form number. This is not anyway a tracking number.

Inform yourself before speaking :/

The customs form # is the only type of tracking available. I use USPS 1st class international for all international shipments and Spain is one of the worst places to ship to. You need to expect shipments to take 2 months to get there as that is the reality. You should not have taken your payment back yet as you will most likely get your package and will have successfully stolen from Jake..

not very polite.

thanks,
Kendall

also,
lucky of you, there hasn't been anyone that bought one of the blurays and got a good unit, this speaks by itself.
Yes I've bought about 5 lasers from him when he was having surgery and needed extra money to pay for medical bills. All lasers I bought worked and arrived packaged safely. I've also bought about 1000 sleds from him in the past. He is a good guy.

You need patience. Your stuff will arrive, as I said before. Spain is a horrible country to ship to. It is also the most expensive place on Earth to ship items to. A while ago a Spanish customer of mine didn't get his items for 2 months and eventually the items were shipped back to me for unknown reasons, I had to ship the items again and finally after 3 months of paying he got the items. He was nice about it though.. unlike yourself.

Last edited:

Jaseth

sk8er4514

It might be true that there are problems with shipping, but when Jake does not respond to any messages on any user name or on his email, and apart from hallucynogenyc one customer has a terribly scratched lens while another has been ignored since he sent some parts and paid for having them put together.. and this seems to happen ONLY for noobs at the forum and only with Jake.. I fully understand that they are worried.
This would be far from the first time Jake is in trouble, and while I believe he is really a good guy it is simply not acceptable to run a bussiness this way.
rog8811 has just created a thread in the B/S/T section which beautifully describes the problem many private sellers have and how to deal with it.

sk8er4514

It might be true that there are problems with shipping, but when Jake does not respond to any messages on any user name or on his email, and apart from hallucynogenyc one customer has a terribly scratched lens while another has been ignored since he sent some parts and paid for having them put together.. and this seems to happen ONLY for noobs at the forum and only with Jake.. I fully understand that they are worried.
This would be far from the first time Jake is in trouble, and while I believe he is really a good guy it is simply not acceptable to run a bussiness this way.
rog8811 has just created a thread in the B/S/T section which beautifully describes the problem many private sellers have and how to deal with it.

Yes I agree. communication is key for settling worried customer's minds.

-Kendall

hey kendall, I have never read one bad thing about you...EVER! I wonder why? I've only bought from you once but you answered all my stoooooopid questions with out hesitation.

D

Deleted member 8382

The customs form # is the only type of tracking available. I use USPS 1st class international for all international shipments and Spain is one of the worst places to ship to. You need to expect shipments to take 2 months to get there as that is the reality. You should not have taken your payment back yet as you will most likely get your package and will have successfully stolen from Jake..

not very polite.

thanks,
Kendall

also,

Yes I've bought about 5 lasers from him when he was having surgery and needed extra money to pay for medical bills. All lasers I bought worked and arrived packaged safely. I've also bought about 1000 sleds from him in the past. He is a good guy.

You need patience. Your stuff will arrive, as I said before. Spain is a horrible country to ship to. It is also the most expensive place on Earth to ship items to. A while ago a Spanish customer of mine didn't get his items for 2 months and eventually the items were shipped back to me for unknown reasons, I had to ship the items again and finally after 3 months of paying he got the items. He was nice about it though.. unlike yourself.

well, i got 2 parcels from USA this month that were shipped one week AFTER jake said that shipped it. I had to open the dispute to make sure the 45 days were not passing, and I sent to paypal the dispute because jake did not answer anything and becuase 2 other members had the same problem while he was posting with jake22 and ignoring us.

Also, spain is no way the most expensive place to ship, it's the same price than all europe that I know. Also, this is the first time a parcel doesn't get here and trust me, I've recived A LOT of packages from USA/HK and many other places without problem.

Yours,
Albert

Jaseth

c0ld is now involved - see the thread in the General section: http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=40987
and please think very deeply before you vote on the poll - we want this to end up with everyone getting their money and things, not just with "revenge". IMO Jake should be forced to respond but have an actual chance of explaining himself. When he has made his defence and everyone's orders have been dealt with.. that is where we consider what action should be taken.