Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with Cajun Lasers

I ordered the green 50mw/532nm chrome laser pen for $39.99 and it only took a few days via the USPS to arrive.

It exceeded my expectations in every way and I cannot believe that you can get a pointer this bright for this low of a price. I haven't played with lasers for quite a while, and this simply astonished me.

My experience was superb and I would highly recommend Cajun Lasers to anyone considering them!

I just wish they had a larger stock or ready-made, lower powered laser pointers to buy!

-Tom Steele

ENX

I have bought a lot of my laser parts from Cajun Lasers as well and have always received super fast shipping and great service. Clif is super helpful if you have any questions too. Really a great US based operation with very good prices and he goes above and beyond in his customer service. Truly exceeded all my expectations!!!

Just in the last couple months, he has added some new items, so keep checking his site.

Glad to hear you had similar experience.

i have to agree - cajun lasers is a great store. lucky me, they are just "up the road" - I-10 that is. hey cliff! you need to add andouille ;-)

edit: i ordered a diode this past friday morn and received it saturday. i am just 50 miles or so "down the road", but still that's Prompt shipping!

Last edited:
I've ordered from CL several times, and I would have to echo the reviews above, super fast shipping, no BS. Recently I received a package from CL that had been tampered with en route and several items were missing. I emailed Clif about this and he shipped the replacement items the next day free of charge. Now that's customer service. Highly recommended. +1

I too had a Very Good experience with Cajun Lasers! I ordered a 50mw green from them on a wed eve and received the laser on Sat. Very happy with the laser! It will pop black balloons from a close distance! :) Also the light is very steady and doesn't fluctuate at all that I can tell.

I just received my order from cajunlasers and couldn't be happier. He was out of the wire I wanted, but more than made up for it with the substitution. FANTASTIC customer service!!!