Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My DT25 scanners scanning some logo's :D

artix

Black and white PS3 logo!

;)

Attachments

• playstation-logo.jpg
    playstation-logo.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,659

Things

ElektroFreak said:
Hey Things.. cool pics. I was wondering how you'd compare your DT25s to SP20s.. aside from being marginally faster, are they more accurate, etc?

Hey, yes these are marginally better than the SP20's, mainly because they use ball bearings, not sleeve bearings like the latest scanpro's (The SP20's used to use ball bearings). The Sp20's are great for the price, however, but DT25's are great if you need better graphics accuracy  :)

I'll work on a few tonight :)

Things

DZ said:
[quote author=Things link=1240220735/0#4 date=1240264950]Yes, that is the tuning direct from the  manufacturer. It is just a tiny bit off, but I aint gonna bother trying to tune them when they are already so close ;)

I'll work on these tonight :)

Dan

Things, if you need to retune them, it's rather easy. Instead of having High Frequency Damping, Low Frequency Damping and Servo Gain, all the DT-25 amp has is Low Frequency Damping and Servo Gain. Which makes tuning very easy. Also, just about every set I've gone through was pre-tuned to 20K from the factory. When I sell them I retune them for 25K, like I said though, it's very easy to retune these. The important thing is to have a DAC that can properly output the ILDA test pattern at the speed desired.[/quote]

Hey DZ, well maybe it's a good idea I tweak them up a bit while I have this Moncha DAC ;) Thanks for the help :)

.3lite

This is awesome, how much did you pay for these scanners? Anyway, I would like to have own ".3lite" logo if you can ;) Thanks in advance.

^How's the divergence on that thing? I just finished a scanner using a 150mW module from newstarlaser and love almost everything about the module. It stays at TEM00 under modulation, it's consistently over spec, and it looks great. the only thing I think could be better is the divergence. It's about 2 mrad.. The laser is powerful enough that it still looks great even though it has somewhat bad divergence, but I've been curious about laser century..

Things

The divergence on this thing is pretty damn good :) Much better than the CNI I had. I reckon at about ~13 metres, the dot size is around 1.5cm :)

.3lite: These scanners can be bought from LaserShowParts.com for about $425AU + shipping.

silvercookie and .3lite: I can write out text lines pretty easily, in most generic fonts (ie, comic sans MS, Arial, courier new etc)

I believe I can also merge text with images, so if you'd like an image or something behind it you can (Circle around it etc) :)

.3lite

If you can, please write something like that:

.3lite
Laser symbol - After frame optimization
(or just .3lite, will be simply and better I think)

with fonts on images:
Enttec
Jaycar
Paypal

or just normal Arial or Arial Black

Thanks in advance ;)