Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Class IV Keychain! (505mW 12x) (Video) (Lots of Burning :D)

D

Deleted member 8382

Awesome build, it's crazy for it's size. I need to put my hands on some of this 12x burners!

jayrob

Just saw this thread...

Very nice job on that burning video! My internet connection must be on the blink though... Because it was hanging and waiting at Youtube for it to download the video.

But it's an awesome video! :gj:

I marked is as a Youtube favorite...

Urm... I dunno what BluRay players you're talking about... I mean the PS3's were $400-500 a year ago and they could play BluRay. I actually bought a BluRay player in a pawnshop for ~$150. You must have been looking in some overpriced places... :thinking:

-Jakob

Thank you very much!

-Jakob

Feb 2009 20x bd players were quite expensive.

Just saw this thread...

Very nice job on that burning video! My internet connection must be on the blink though... Because it was hanging and waiting at Youtube for it to download the video.

Wow! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm honored you fav'd it :tinfoil:

Thats got some insane power!

Ohh yeah!

Feb 2009 20x bd players were quite expensive.

They definitely were... but $2k???

-Jakob

Just saw this thread...

Jay,
I've noticed that on some of the video's posted here also.
Never on other sites though. Seems worse on embedded vids.
I know it's not my connection speed @30Mbps
What I do is; Pause the vid for a few minutes, then come back and watch it. It works fine this way.

Hope that thing dont click on in your pocket! I can see it now! "Worlds first laser circumcision!"
J/k nice laser still!

jayrob

:crackup:...

That was funny!

I realize it was just a joke, but just to mention that the little metal button on this host is very nice, and must be depressed fairly deep to click it on and off. There is really no way it will turn on in your pocket...

:crackup:...

That was funny!

I realize it was just a joke, but just to mention that the little metal button on this host is very nice, and must be depressed fairly deep to click it on and off. There is really no way it will turn on in your pocket...

This is good! :) My old DX laser turned on in my pocket several times, and ran til the entire laser got so hot, my leg was starting to sting... No wonder it only lived a year :whistle:

Wow. I didn't think a 500mW had /quite/ that much power. Quite a nice looking laser, with plenty of power to spare. I'm jealous.

Hope that thing dont click on in your pocket! I can see it now! "Worlds first laser circumcision!"
J/k nice laser still!

Lmao the clicky is very accidental-click-resistant though. I will heed your warning though :D

Wow. I didn't think a 500mW had /quite/ that much power. Quite a nice looking laser, with plenty of power to spare. I'm jealous.

It sure does! Maybe you should save up for one, it's well worth it!

-Jakob