Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Muhahahahaha...MU.. HA...HA..HA...HA (evil laugh)

Hey there everyone. New to the forums. I heard about the Arctic spyder 3 the other day and damn near pissed my pants. i was like WHAAAAT:drool: Ive been dreaming about lightsabers since i was born (im 19) and this thing looked like the damn closest thing too that kinda tech. Befor then i had never heard of these high powered portable lasers, and never thought i could get one in the US! After like 2 minutes of searching this forum i found out the arctic probably isnt all it is cracked up to be and also probably damn near impossible to get my hands on one anyway. So i begain my search for choice number two and came across this litte baby from Rayfoss.com
www.rayfoss.com

it's their 1w 445 blue laser. After everything i read, this seems to be the best bang for my buck, as well as the best chance of it actually getting to me in Virgina, usa. So i ordered the laser from rayfoss, got two pairs of their green laser glasses (for me and anyone i show), and asked them to ship it in two seperate boxes to avoid customs.

im a newb who knows how to use his search button :D

I ordered the laser about 10 minutes ago, and when it comes i plan to unleash havoc appon everyone with my awesome burning laser :D!!!!!

Howdy and welcome to the forum :wave: you will find all kinds of laser info here just use the search button.
Have fun and be safe !

Plan on getting goggles. The power of that laser will blind you before you blink. Its not a lightsaber. Its a highly dangerous laser, that can blind you, or your friends/family just from a reflection. Its nothing to take lightly.

So i ordered the laser from rayfoss, got two pairs of their green laser glasses (for me and anyone i show), and asked them to ship it in two seperate boxes to avoid customs.

im a newb who knows how to use his search button :D

I ordered the laser about 10 minutes ago, and when it comes i plan to unleash havoc appon everyone with my awesome burning laser :D!!!!!

Jaunty, and its a lightsaber to me!!

Sorry. I usually dont read a brick from a n00b. My bad. I'm happy you're protecting yourself, and your friend.

ped

Welcome to the forums freind.

I on the other hand read your post :)

Enjoy your stay.

And please don't "unleash havoc appon everyone with my awesome burning laser"
You might end up in jail, or sued, and give the rest of up a bad reputation.
Be safe friend.:wave:

Sorry. I usually dont read a brick from a n00b. My bad.I'm happy you're protecting yourself, and your friend.

:crackup::crackup:..... ROFLMAO....:crackup::crackup:

You crack me up....

@FdaAI...
Welcome to the Forum...

Jerry

csshih

welcome to the forum! my initial response to your post was rather negative.. but it seems you know your stuff and am just joking around ;)

Last edited:

HotUSA

Well that's great. . . good to see your happy.
And post a picture or 2 what your laser can do

. .when you have time.