Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

More Snow

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
How'd it go? My sister now pays someone to do the driveway. They got 4 cars packed in there. They finally listened to me on how they should park them heheh

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Got 10cm in places which for the South is not bad. Been snowing near enough constantly since Sunday. Just not always heavily.

How'd it go? My sister now pays someone to do the driveway. They got 4 cars packed in there. They finally listened to me on how they should park them heheh
Hi,
My driveway is 587' long it takes a while to clear the drive + the parking area and in front of the garage. A 2 stage blower is always a plusIf t your driveway is short you can opted for a smaller blower or a Single stage thrower. Its better To have and not need , then to need and not have. Adapt & Modify ....
Rich:)

Snow is predicted for South Texas-- first 'real' time since 1998. (I am only 10 min from the gulf)
Ya'll be VERY careful with space heaters. The ones that kinda look like a radiator are the safest.. They take a long time to heat up a room BUT once warm they can be set at the lowest power setting.

We have had some snow since '98 BUT it did not last. Once it fell on Christmas eve.. that was pretty kewl. saw my neighbor makin' a Snow Angel --

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
It's a snowy world right now then. :p
Had snow every day since Sunday. Starting to thaw now and the days of walking like a penguin are here.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Fair bit of snow on the ground here, but nothing crazy. Does appear a squirrel was abducted by aliens in our front yard though:

tracks.jpg

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Snow looks so comfortable to me. A blanket of snow just feels so home like. Maybe I'm just weird

Last night we got a tiny bit of snow here even though I live in western Washington State. I can see Puget Sound from my porch which typically keep us from having any snow at all many years. I'm hoping to visit with my daughter and granddaughter Sunday, weather permitting. I have lived most of my life in places that see a lot of snow every year. It doesn't look comfortable to me.