Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

More for sale... Extremely low prices

AnthoT

I have found a few more things... I actually planned on keeping them but I really can't :(

I have all this for sale today
8214981580_102b8ced9b.jpg

There is a bunch of linear drivers, these are tiny, inexpensive adjustable linear drivers... I will sell the bare PCB with the appropriate capacitors included for the large and small panel, not the medium though.

Large panel is 16$ shipped in Canada and US, international is likely 5$ shipping.

Medium panel is 8$ shipped Canada and US, also probably 5$ international

Small panel is 3$ shipped to Canada and US, international again 5$ likely.

I also have 3 diode presses from FlaminPyro, they are really great tools for this hobby :)
Since they are rusted ( still fully functional ) they are 6$ each I have one of each size, if you get all 3 it's 15$.
I will charge shipping for these depending where you are and what shipping options you chose :)

If you get the linears you are allowed to sell them at your own pricing, ill supply you with the components list and you can purchase them and assemble them :)

:thanks: for looking

WOWwhat great deals. I've dealt with AnthoT before & I give him my recommendation as a trustworthy & honest person. These won't last long at those prices.
Good luck with your sale pal
phoenix77/ rob

IsaacT

15 dollars for all three presses? How much is shipping to Texas? Very interested, thanks.

PM sent. Just to clarify for wannaburnstuff as well, are the diode presses 3.8mm, 5.6mm, and 9mm for all three different diode types we typically use?

AnthoT

Thanks Rob! :beer:

@Alexizupinhea yes they are of each size :)

PM responded too. If wanna burn stuff replies within 24 hours I'm giving it to him as he was first but if not its yours :)

IsaacT

Just replied to your PM, AnthoT. Awaiting PP info.

Thanks,
Isaac

IsaacT

Paycheck came in....guess its a pennypinching week....all you Alex.

AnthoT

Thanks for the interest wannaburnstuff :)

Alex I replied to your PM :)

AnthoT

Presses + small pack of drivers sold!

Other stuff still here, if someone wants they can have all the rest of the PCB's 20$ shipped anywhere... Just want to get this out :)