Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohrenberg - great guy, great hosts

Ordered a bunch of hosts from Matt, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. Really can't beat his prices. He also shipped very quickly. Thanks again! :beer:

I once ordered some stuff from Moh as well. He was informative, friendly, low priced, and shipping time was reasonable.
If i had to rate him 1 out of 10 i'd give him a 7.5

WOW that high...You must have inside information as I have never gotten anything worth a crap from this Guy!:whistle:

vk2fro

LOL :)

I also got some hosts from Matt - delivered in a timely manner to australia, and nicely made. Very happy with them :)

Ordered a bunch of hosts from Matt, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. Really can't beat his prices. He also shipped very quickly. Thanks again! :beer:
I would say about the same! I have bought from and sold to Moh w/ great experiences... Always great service and the 2X new Blue Hotlight hosts I got recently were a sweet deal! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: -Glenn

Last edited:

mfo

I once ordered some stuff from Moh as well. He was informative, friendly, low priced, and shipping time was reasonable.
If i had to rate him 1 out of 10 i'd give him a 7.5

Liar. You know you hate Moh as much as I do!