Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Modwerx 20% off- today thru July 4th

K I let my friend know about this and he bought your diffrac grating :)

Yup thanks DJ
I got:
2x Glow in the dark lens covers for laser focusing module
2x 1" Uranium glass marble "OPAQUE"
2x "Starfield" laser difraction grating
and priority mail shipping all for $16

Thanks Drew, for the lightning fast shipment! 2 Days transit time. Edit: extracted the PHR and put it into a host at 120ma, tomorrow I will try it at 160ma. At first I used the blob method, which usually works, but this time all of the pins were stuck together in one mess. I used snippers to carefully cut away the solder until my pins were properly exposed. Tedious, but a worthwhile rescue. :D It's a burner with plastic Aixis lens so far. Tomorrow I extract the LOC and run it at 400ma. It gets Larry's glass lens. That's the one I will light fireworks with at six feet. P.S. .....Just bumped the PHR to 160ma and it smoked the skin on the inside of my forearm. So I just repped you for getting me a skin smoker! First time I've gotten smoke from white skin. Thanks And yes that smarts. ;-)

Last edited:
i always use the blob method but ive gotten really good at it since i have to harvest so many.. :) i was going to make a vid of how i do it to show the newbies but i keep putting it off.

Hi ndrew i just received your package today, before the 4th a july as i wanted. Everything appears perfect. and wow thank you for the other thing "you should know what im talking about."
I really apreciate it, great store you have there.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, love you man, thanks again

Benny

Last edited:
just placed another order for a PHR in module, and a starfeild difraction grating. do you have any other cool types of gratings drew? im very curious about these.

Dark

man im a pain in the ass, i just ordered a flexdrive RIGHT AFTER i ordered that PHR in module and grating lol. im losin out on shipping lol. but the orders just come in so fast!

Tyler

Yeah, I can imagine Dark with all those builds happening. That's cool though, it's nice to see people enjoying the lasers.

I got a red diode that just came from Drew going at about 325mW, and it's in a copper heatsink machined on my lathe. I don't have a meter but it just fries anything in its path. I understand how difficult it is to machine copper on the lathe now. Jayrob mentioned it earlier. But the LD runs so cool with copper. You really need a bigger lathe than the one I have, to work with copper on a regular basis. Thanks again Drew!

Last edited:
Hi Drew,

Just to let you know, I placed an order with you for some bits and they arrived about 10 minutes ago. They were only posted on the 2nd! Thats only a week to the UK! :bowdown:

I have been trolling the forums for a few months now and been a bit indecisive about oredring, but after seeing the amazing offer, i thought why not.
Now i have the parts, I cant wait to get my PHR and Red running! Spent too long dreaming after getting a greenie about 18 months ago.

Again, thanks Drew. When I have some more reddies (cash!), i will definitly be coming back for more from you! :yh:

Hi Drew,

Just to let you know, I placed an order with you for some bits and they arrived about 10 minutes ago. They were only posted on the 2nd! Thats only a week to the UK! :bowdown:

I have been trolling the forums for a few months now and been a bit indecisive about oredring, but after seeing the amazing offer, i thought why not.
Now i have the parts, I cant wait to get my PHR and Red running! Spent too long dreaming after getting a greenie about 18 months ago.

Again, thanks Drew. When I have some more reddies (cash!), i will definitly be coming back for more from you! :yh:
your welcome :) let me know if theres anything else i can do for you.

Trolling = bad.
Lurking = good.

To me, lurking sounds like something the police pick you up for at your neighbours window ;)

I havent used forums for a while, so trawling, crawling, searching and getting as much info as i can, so i dont ask the same questions others have lol :)

I know how much it annoys people :gun:

Aw well, back to work i go :scowl:

l8rs guys