Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



Laser Pointer Store

Mitch Your now really Really Pissing me and jake21

wesdaman14

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,502
Likes
8
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is Pissin me Off !

Dingers said:
Not again :(

Best advice is to be patient,
he won't scam you,
just a matter of time.

Btw what laser did you order?
i ordered his box style for 50$
 

Dingers

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
162
Likes
0
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is Pissin me Off !

Btw you should probably edit the thread name to something else...
 

Amnizu

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
607
Likes
1
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

You should also stop capitalizing random words, it makes you look like even more of an idiot.
 

chido

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
1,918
Likes
0
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is Pissin me Off !

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=chido link=1207097504/0#12 date=1207100191][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1207097504/0#11 date=1207099727]You do know that your parents dont have to send the laser Correct?
Dude, shut the hell up!!!! After all the trouble you've given him I don't think he should even send you the laser, maybe he should keep the money instead. You should be thankful you're going to get a laser.

BTW, you shouldn't even be getting a laser without your parents' permission. ;) Or did your mom finally agree you get one?
[/quote]
Dude Wtf Is your problem. Dont come in my thread yelling and you dont even know hardly wats going on.

[/quote]

All right, I guess I did come out a little harsh, I'm sorry. But I don't think it's ok what you've been doing, first you tell rubberband you want a laser, then you fill out a dispute, start a thread all pissed off saying he's keeping your money, then you finally accept to get the laser and now you start a thread accusing him of being a spammer because he hasn't shipped your laser yet. I don't think that's ok.
If you were going to accuse him of being a scammer you should've waited a few days to see if he responded to your pms and emails, not come here all pissed off and making a thread accusing him of being a scammer.
 

GooeyGus

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
2,673
Likes
38
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

You're complaining the very next day after it was supposed to ship out? With a lot of vendors you're lucky if they send it out within a week of confirming the order. He's not a scammer.
 

bobobob121

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
728
Likes
0
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

Wesdaman14 said:
Ok, I Recently had an Argument with him about a refund, But i just told him to ship the laser instead, because he said he wont have the money till later on the week.
So, He Said He would ship it on Monday. Todays Tuesday night, Still Not shipped yet.
I've Sent Numerous E-mails, And Pm's, And still no reply.
I check the online members, and What ? He is Online for sure and just Scamming me :-/
I'm Tired of Dealing with him, I just Want My Dang Laser For God's Sake.
If he would Just Say something, i would Not have To get angry, or Start this Thread.
Please Mitch, Dude Just send my laser.
If, If You can not send, Im always up for a Refund, but I Want The Laser Even more !!!
Thanks :D
he's NOT a scammer. and if you read the last post you made you would understand that he already deposited the check in his bank and cant withdraw it. he's waiting for a paycheck i think to pay you back.
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
945
Likes
7
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

I just don't understand why people sell things when they dont have time to ship it.
Just hang on to it, or don't accept payment until you're ready
it's not that hard.
 

Switch

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
3,327
Likes
4
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is Pissin me Off !

Dingers said:
Btw you should probably edit the thread name to something else...
You know what would be a better title for this thread?
"This Mitch guy is making me mad" instead of "This mitch Guy is makeing me mad "
:D
 

Lorgar

New member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
219
Likes
1
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

me_too_lazy said:
I just don't understand why people sell things when they dont have time to ship it.
Just hang on to it, or don't accept payment until you're ready
it's not that hard.
I dont know why people buy things and expect it the next day. Join a GB or buy something from DX. Its $50 give him till the end of the week at least before ripping his head off.
 

rog8811

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
2,749
Likes
38
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

As a veteran ebayer I accept that things take time to come, more often than not things arrive within a couple of days a gentle reminder after 2 weeks is all it takes if something doesn't materialise.

You youngsters have got to learn patience, the snotty e-mails start flying almost before the payment has had time to settle in the bank and feathers get ruffled for no real reason.
I would add that if you are selling something you should always be honest about when you are going to send things, tell the buyer it will be week then, if you can, send it within a couple of days and suddenly you are a top geezer :)

The worst way of dealing with things is to start name calling in open forum, or in PM's for that matter, keep it civil, give it time.....chill.

Regards rog8811
 

tomcat

New member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
352
Likes
2
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

Who the hell let irresponsible 12-16 Y/Os loose with lasers and each others cash

i could see one of these as a father/son project but youngsters on their own don't know the real safety precautions of high powered lasers...

i know we cant stop them saying their 18 but from some of their mannerisms you can easily tell if they are too irresponsible / mature to have devices of this power level now some people 13-15 are very smart and are quite good members but young prodigy's are a godsend and quite rare
 

Razako

New member
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
4,496
Likes
676
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

tomcat said:
Who the HELL let irresponsible 12-16 Y/Os loose with lasers and each others cash

i could see one of these as a father/son project but youngsters on their own don't know the real safety precautions of high powered lasers...

i know we cant stop them saying their 18 but from some of their mannerisms you can easily tell if they are too irresponsible / mature to have devices of this power level now some people 13-15 are very smart and are quite good members but young prodigy's are a godsend and quite rare
Plenty of young people are mature enough to use lasers. Just because a couple act like idiots online doesn't mean they are all bad.
 

lam3

New member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
58
Likes
0
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

tomcat said:
Who the HELL let irresponsible 12-16 Y/Os loose with lasers and each others cash

i could see one of these as a father/son project but youngsters on their own don't know the real safety precautions of high powered lasers...

i know we cant stop them saying their 18 but from some of their mannerisms you can easily tell if they are too irresponsible / mature to have devices of this power level now some people 13-15 are very smart and are quite good members but young prodigy's are a godsend and quite rare
I'm 16 and I don't consider myself irresponsible or immature. It's not like I've changed over the years, I've always been cautious, even if my 'friends' weren't. I don't see the people who acted like that as my friends now though.
 

mikeeey

New member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
1,772
Likes
24
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

tomcat said:
Who the hell let irresponsible 12-16 Y/Os loose with lasers and each others cash

i could see one of these as a father/son project but youngsters on their own don't know the real safety precautions of high powered lasers...

i know we cant stop them saying their 18 but from some of their mannerisms you can easily tell if they are too irresponsible / mature to have devices of this power level now some people 13-15 are very smart and are quite good members but young prodigy's are a godsend and quite rare
im 16, the only reason why some of mine have broke is cause they're all from DX. i use mine responsibly, so you cant say all 12-16 year olds are irresponsible.
are you saying this because maybe you just turned 17? or maybe youve encountered a single person that was irresponsible therefore they all are?

How about this, if you can drive, your most likely responsible to be using a high powered laser. This does not mean that anyone who cant drive isnt responsible, but it filteres a lot more responsible people.
 

Ace82

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
1,781
Likes
0
Points
0
Re: This mitch Guy is makeing me mad

I really don't want to come in this thread and waist my time on getting in the middle of things. But, I want to help.

Wes14, what where you thinking when you decided to buy this laser from this guy you meant on LPF? A 1-800 number, toll free, 24 hour customer service? You should expect that this guy is another person just like you. You shouldn't start a thread in attempt to humiliate this person just yet, keep it private and professional (PM). Be patient, it is a virtue. And don’t start a thread titled “This guy is beginning to piss me off”, give it 2 weeks of being patient and PMing, then if you are continuously ignored, you should start a topic like: “Warning, this guy scammed me!”.

And secondly, what was your goal you where trying to accomplish from starting this thread? Did you think it would make him send it to you any quicker? Did you think it would make him take you more seriously? PMing is enough, trust me. Look at what happened because of this. May I ask you another question, how did you get the $50? I don’t assume you have a job and earned it yourself. I mean no disrespect to you in any way, and I’m defiantly not trying to be your Dad, but don’t be spoiled. Life will kick your F U C KEN ass sooner then you think. This type of behavior will be self-destructive.

Keep us posted and I think you owe everyone an apology. I’m not going to give you a negative rep point because I know how it feels to want your laser NOW. It sucks. But hey, good things come to those who wait. So I feel you just need to grow up a little.
 




Top