Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

MIT Demonstrations on Lasers and Optics. College level videos.

paul1598419

Rivem, I don't know where you are enrolled, but if it is a good engineering school, you will eventually get some hands on experience as it is necessary as an engineer. We got a lot of classical theory back when i was in school too. Quantum physics as well. You should have quite a few circuits classes. It all takes time, as they are ramming a lot of education into a short ( relatively ) period of time.

Rivem

Rivem, I don't know where you are enrolled, but if it is a good engineering school, you will eventually get some hands on experience as it is necessary as an engineer. We got a lot of classical theory back when i was in school too. Quantum physics as well. You should have quite a few circuits classes. It all takes time, as they are ramming a lot of education into a short ( relatively ) period of time.
Yeah. I'm actually like a second semester junior this fall, but my senior year is likely to take two due to bad department scheduling, statting grad courses, and double majoring. I know all of my remaining classes, and I'll definitely hit quantum in about a year. E&M will partially cover it this year. Done with circuits classes and digital though. I feel like all of our application-oriented study will be crammed into senior design right now since everything's been very theoretical and not well-applied so far. I guess that might just be my bias though. Circuits class labs were boring compared to work I've done before school.

paul1598419

Yeah, circuits can be boring especially if you have experience already as i did also. They are set up for people who have never before seen a circuit. Sounds like you are doing well and are on your way to becoming an engineer. The best of luck to you. :)