Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Missed you all, been a while.

Hey guys,
It's been far too long. Summer's are always crazy but is happily coming to an end. I make about half my yearly income between June and Sept so its always like this. I'm very much looking forward to fall when things slow down and I can get back to my hobby's such as builds. I have a bunch of diodes and hosts to keep me busy this winter. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and am happy I can be around more. Its surprising how much I'm going to have to re-learn I realized this evening as I was going through my parts and hosts.
Cheers boys.
Jeff

Welcome back You missed the 561nm pen GB

Thanks,
That's okay. I still have a 561 pgl which I love but a pen would have been fun too. Im not allowing myself to buy anymore lasers until I get the thousands of dollars in Diodes built. The only wl I see myself buying in the future is a dpss 473 from Jet Lasers. I have had such incredible customer service from JL this past summer. I am a loyal customer for life. Gray is awesome. Best customer care I could ever imagine.

Last edited:
Welcome back, not a week goes by I don't wonder how you are doing!

gozert

Good to see you around again. Have been missing your posts lately, they always add value to a thread!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Great to have you back nw, I've missed that beautiful 589nm beam shooting toward the heavens! :beer:

Pman

Welcome back and it's great you have a lot of builds to look forward too.
Wow, you have a couple 473nm LC? I haven't seen that wavelength myself. If I go with a pushed 465nm I could probably get there as DTR's testing looks like you even hit about 470nm at 4.5A. So tempted.

Great to have you back nw, I've missed that beautiful 589nm beam shooting toward the heavens! :beer:
Good to see you around again. Have been missing your posts lately, they always add value to a thread!

Thanks mates !

Welcome back

Do you have a 473nm now?
I have two 473's and I absolutely love that WL
Not yet LC but will this winter I rekon. I want the above mentioned DPSS 473 from Jet Lasers but I also bought a binned 461nm diode and special driver that will push it to between 470-478. I bought them from DTR and he has had great luck with his. I was lucky to swoop that up when he posted it for sale. I'm really not a fan of 450 and below in fact will probably be selling one of mine soon a sci-fi. Just not visible enough of a wl for me. And I am a sucker for DPSS. I have 589, 532, 561 DPSS and they are my faves. Would love a 593 someday as well. But them are pricey!!!

Welcome back and it's great you have a lot of builds to look forward too.
Wow, you have a couple 473nm LC? I haven't seen that wavelength myself. If I go with a pushed 465nm I could probably get there as DTR's testing looks like you even hit about 470nm at 4.5A. So tempted.

Hey buddy great to hear from you! If I am not mistaken didn't DTR hit 478 with one of his binned 461 diodes and that special driver he made? Anyways I have one I bought last winter. I have a bunch of incredible diodes to build and some host's but I can't decide what to build into where, lol! Good problem to have. Like I said I have a lot of brushing up to do before I tackle the builds again. Its crazy how fast you forget things.

Last edited:
oh man your back. I was gonna bug you and text you but I figured it was the festy season, so I figured youd be back.
good to hear from ya!!

oh man your back. I was gonna bug you and text you but I figured it was the festy season, so I figured youd be back.
good to hear from ya!!

Thank brutha,
actually could you please text me. I lost all my contacts a few weeks ago and got a new phone so its been a flipping nightmare trying to get them back.