Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Metacafe?

Things

Aseras said:
how'd you get your microwave to output a laser show things?
what??? :-? :-? oh if you mean it looks like a microwave, yeah that is just the packaging foam i used to hold it up, since it has such a alrge scanning angle, some of the laser was hitting the ground
thanks guys!

Things

Death Angel said:
Nice video things ;). Hey I still want your scanner someday. :p
well ya, i think lotsa people want it ;D ;D ;D ;D anyway i loved your comment greg ;D ;D

S

SenKat

LOL !  I just had to :)  I hope I don't get banned from Metacafe ! LOL !!!

Kenom

my movie is on metacafe. It's just not condensed enough to get good ratings. That and the video is blocky and there is lots of stuff missing. I'm working on another walkthrough video one that's not so long and confusing.

@ Kenom I must admit that your movie was a bit long to grab attention.
A movie showing burning and balloon popping whilst describing how if you connect your LD directly to batteries you will end up with an expensive LED. show the LD and aixiz module and explain that the LD's are available from LPF, show the LM317 circuit and tell them that details of the circuit to drive it with less chance of instant death available from LPF. In fact any help you need to be successful can be found here.

I rated your current movies, let us know when the new one is up and I will rate that one for you too.
I will admit that I was considering doing my own movie on this subject but I will leave it to you, I am sure you can do it justice. ;)

Regards rog8811

Kenom

thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm not sure I can do the electronics portion of the movie justice but I will defenitly try. I'm not going to outright bash the minimag movie but I am going to point out if you don't have regulation to the diode you are going to toast it.

Things

thanks for all the ratings and views guys! it is much appreciated! and if you have a vid on there, i'll rate it for you too, so post away! ;D

Things

yeah i wish i was making some moola ATM, i need new lights for my buisness ::) ;D