Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Merry Christmas and all who celebrate ..

Hi LPF,
Just wanted to say have a Merry Christmas and Holidays to all. And thank you for being such wonderful folks through out the year . Hey good and bad it's all good really. We all should be thankful for what we have. Well enjoy the Holidays and be safe always friends Peace!!!
Love to all >>>

Rich:)

Hi LPF,
Just wanted to say have a Merry Christmas and Holidays to all. And thank you for being such wonderful folks through out the year . Hey good and bad it's all good really. We all should be thankful for what we have. Well enjoy the Holidays and be safe always friends Peace!!!
Love to all >>>

Rich:)

I join you, Rich, in wishing everyone a very happy and healthy new year! It always feels good when we remember to be kind to others. Please Be Well and Take Care.

-cd :D

GSS

Merry Christmas everyone too:)
ArcticDude, is it going to be a white Christmas this year:unsure::whistle:
Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year. Yikes! This past year seemed to go by in no time at all.
Oh my your not kidding, time does fly. I can remember almost like yesterday 50+ years ago sitting on Santa's lap at Jorden Marsh, and waking up at 5 AM and running down stairs to the living room fireplace with personal stockings loaded with goodie's. I was blessed with parents that went all out and as Rich said some children never had it well.:(
My sister keeps and saved every sentimental thing from are childhood such as these same stockings, Christmas ornaments that have been passed down for years. We all had are favorites. Although this one Santa doll's face we have scared the heck of of me as a child:whistle:

Sorry long story short, Paul why only an hour with your daughter? I forgot how far away she lives but hope she enjoyed the laser;)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Merry Christmas Rich, and to all of those on here! :)
Have a Happy New Year as well. (y)

laserlights2.gif

Merry Christmas everyone too:)
ArcticDude, is it going to be a white Christmas this year:unsure::whistle:

Oh my your not kidding, time does fly. I can remember almost like yesterday 50+ years ago sitting on Santa's lap at Jorden Marsh, and waking up at 5 AM and running down stairs to the living room fireplace with personal stockings loaded with goodie's. I was blessed with parents that went all out and as Rich said some children never had it well.:(
My sister keeps and saved every sentimental thing from are childhood such as these same stockings, Christmas ornaments that have been passed down for years. We all had are favorites. Although this one Santa doll's face we have scared the heck of of me as a child:whistle:

Sorry long story short, Paul why only an hour with your daughter? I forgot how far away she lives but hope she enjoyed the laser;)

Yeah, she lives in Lakewood now and with traffic it is an hour's drive one way. The days are very short now with sunset at 4:22 P.M. on Saturday. She still is shell shocked from her accident and doesn't like to drive in the dark as her vision is not good because on retinitis pigmentosa. Her peripheral vision is nearly nonexistent, so she is very aware of that too. She didn't get to my house until after 1:30 P.M. yesterday, so we only had a 45 minute visit, but she is planning on coming back around the 1st, so I'll get to see her again in about ten days. It isn't what I would like, but I'll take what I can get these days.

GSS

Oh that's sad to hear. At least she still gets behind the wheel and maby in time the fear will subside but the vision issue's I don't know what to say.. 45 minutes very short or not she made it up an got to see you anyway's;) Near Years is a week away:)

At least I'll get a chance to see her again before too much time goes by again. It is my new normal and I just have to deal with it.

Hey! I just noticed that my last post was number 14,000. :D

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Paul, congrats on reaching 14,000 posts, only 3 members with more posts than you! :)(y):)

I know of two of them. Jerry and IE. I could likely think of the last one given enough time. Thanks, Jeff.