Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Member Map

Meatball --- You're lucky that car of yours got you home!!

HMike

It's still here --- PMs OK

Last edited:
Uuggh! I want it but its such a long drive!

I need to come up there and see you sometime anyway Mike, but the 6 hour drive...

I just don't have the time to piss around with it anymore! It's BIG.
about 200 pounds of beauty!

HMike

Enterprise II with a non-tuneable head. 240 Vac, water cooled. I forget the numbers for now but it is the weak line blue.

HMike

Haha I remember you told me that you planned to heat your swimming pool with it!

I've got a new car now! :D (That doesn't mean I didn't have to pay for it though)

Did you ever figure out what was wrong with it? Was it the controller? Or an optical failure in the head? Did you ask SteveR about it? He has been around a lot of argons..

Pontiacg5:

I recommend making the 6 hour trip. Iowa is a beautiful place to drive through anyways, plus you might see some new wavelengths you've never seen before! You know, the six hour trip from here to the KS City area isn't too bad. :p

I never heated my pool with it. It always stopped with a "system" fail light. I replaced a burned out lamp but to no avail. POOP.
I'm too old to drag this around anymore. Heating the pool would have been a bonus!

HMike

It never even got the tube to click huh? I might ask Steve if he has access to any Enterprise II user manuals, or service guides.

I got the "book" with troubleshooting tree. What a bunch of crap. If I had schematics to know what to disable, it would be running now. It never "clicked" .

HMike

Ash

thread_hijack.jpg

Gah... Someone named Alex moved me from Toronto to Minnesota yesterday. Moving back now.

Hmm. I'm pretty close to Cyparagon, LaserCo., and Viperx1101, and a little ways away from Hemlock Mike.
Lots of people in California.
Edit: 500th post!

Hey LRMNmeyer,

I do see that you are especially clase to LaserCo. and myself.

Cyparagon is a little bit farther away, but definately not as far as Cali.

And CONGRATULATIONS on your 500th POST!!!

Maybe someday we could have a Minnesota Laser Enthusiast Meeting (MLEM?)...?

And it could be held at a coffee shop or library to start (could be somewhere else), then off to somewhere outside or inside that would be safe to show each other our lasers!!!

Maybe someday... :D

Last edited:
Added myself.

Slammer99uk and charliebruce the only two on the map who are also within London's orbital car park the M25.