Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Member Map

InfinitusEquitas

Weird, I think google doesn't like that I opt out of all tracking :eek:. Can't seem to get a marker to stick.

Can someone please drop a marker on Fair Lawn, NJ, zip 07410.

InfinitusEquitas

Is anyone aware of any setting in Google that would prevent someone from being able to place a marker? Say me?

Tried placing myself 3 times and Ash did it once. Almost feels like CIA wants to keep my existence a secret :crackup:

strik3

someone mind adding me? since i cant get google maps working on this pc

athelstone, adelaide, south australia

Lotus_Darkrose

Any idea, as to why on page 2 of the members, it shows a whole slew of unassociated markers wherever you are currently focused on?

lee2009

Hmmm I have attempted to add myself I press save then have a look on the map and its gone. it wont save onto the map... any ideas?

Ash

Hmmm I have attempted to add myself I press save then have a look on the map and its gone. it wont save onto the map... any ideas?
Sure. Tell us where you want a marker and one of us can put it there for you. :beer:

lee2009

Oh thanks, but i managed to get it working now.
Turns out it does not like google chrome for some reason, either on my mac or pc. sorted now thanks