Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

May 1W+ 445nm GIVEAWAY!

Hey, so the giveaway for the month of May will be a complete laser.

THE BUILD
As of now it will be a hotlight host, running off 2 cr123s. It will use jib's driver (which is set at 1.3A) and an a140. Optics is an AixiZ glass lens. Expect between 1-1.3W depending on diode efficiency.

NOTE:
The only thing that may change will be the host as the 2 cr123s arent the best fit in the hotlights. It may change to a cree c6 host with a copper direct press HS. I will let everyone know for sure when I actually get around to building it. So for now just assume it is a hotlight host and if it happens to change to the C6 then that is just an added bonus.

THANKS
I want to thank:
Flaminpyro (lens), SenKat_Stonetek (diode) and jib77 (driver) for their donations and helping me out on this one. :)

HOW TO BE ENTERED
To be entered in this giveaway you will have to donate a minimum of $10 to the forum (it is a full build afterall :)) You MUST donate via the Donate button on the forum, do not send the donation directly to Ave's PP that way I will be able to track the donations.
No matter how much you donate above $10 you can be entered a max of 1 time only.

I will cover cost of shipping to Canada or the US, anywhere else you cover shipping. (although it shouldn't be too bad)

first part is the meter test. SHould be a little higher (around 1300mW) as the whole beam was not on the head. 2nd part is showing 2 cr123 fitting in. The two i have do not work anymore and only produce a very faint light.

beam

Last edited:

Re: 1W+ 445nm GIVEAWAY!

1. jayrob
2. SLPbum
3. Wildlands
4. Rocket689
5. Lazeerer
6. 123splat
7. SpecV
8. Maven
9. Dblkion
10. Crabapple
11. CDDZ
12. Bobo99
13. V33
14. Daz
15. Dyethor
16. Himmel
17. Hakzaw1
18. Ra1nfade
19. Brenner
20. Kevlar

Last edited:

I'll be waiting for may to come around to donate....

Second Post FTW!

Last edited:

Just so you all know. These incentives are appreciated. I haven't donated yet, although I have planned to. (I've only been here for a couple of months)

I have really come to appreciate this place in such a short time and I would be forced to get a real life if something happened. That alone is reason enough to donate when I can. This just gives me more of a reason to do so. :)

Last edited:

bobo99

New member and donated. and buying from survivallaser and its just going to be a great may.

New member and donated. and buying from survivallaser and its just going to be a great may.

Awesome, BOBO. Welcome to LPF :) Make sure you use some goggles with that SL and read up on the safety stickies :beer: Thanks for helping this forum stay afloat with your donation :thanks:

Daz

Just given my $10 donation but not sure how it'll be tracked as my paypal address is different to my forum address. Perhaps someone can tell me?

Just given my $10 donation but not sure how it'll be tracked as my paypal address is different to my forum address. Perhaps someone can tell me?

I believe when you donate, you are signed in as your LPF ID, so Avery knows who you are regardless of your PP ID ;)

anselm

Sorry guys and avery, 10$ is a bit steep for me, but.....
I'll send a bunch of free warning label stickers to the winner.;)

bobo99

And the lucky winner isssssss !!! :D

If i am the winner, I'd actually like it NOT assembled. Would like to do the assembly myself, again if I"m the winner :) Best of luck to ALL

Last edited: