Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Manufactures

MGB26

Trying to get a startup company going, needing to buy lasers in bulk... Any suggestions on who is trustworthy, mainly speaking of Far East companies? Or others if quality and price is good. Bulk being 1st purchase of 5000 green laser modules 20 to 40mW. Obvioulsy I can read all the websites that are out there...looking for personal experiences.

if you are for real then try cni. they provide to a lot of the laser companies out there. your customer service better be excetional though.

michael.

MGB26

definitely for real, not as store supplier but for a product I have invented.

rhd

Depending on the nature of your use of green lasers in your invention, you might not need the quality and consistency of CNI.

if you already have a patent or patent pending you should describe to us. it might be your invention but lasers might not be your specialty... meaning some body here might be able to help you improve upon.

but for your question... cni is pricy but i am sure you could get good pricing in the thousands. do you need a super strong visible beam? or just strong enough to see a dot at a distance?

michael.