Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Manufacturers of Indium Wire, Indium Foil

yeah, that will be great.
To be frank, many of our customers usually buy 10pcs, 20pcs or more. If your quantity goes more, we can still give you some discount accordingly.

It could also reduce the shipping charges. Hanbillion, can you take PayPal? That may also cut the transaction fee.

Chinese sellers of supplies like this usually do not take paypal.

He also says that shipping is free with an order of 10 sheets.

It could also reduce the shipping charges. Hanbillion, can you take PayPal? That may also cut the transaction fee.
I am sorry to say that we don't take PayPal before, and we also don't know how to get money from PayPal. Therefore, it is not acceptable for us at present. :yabbem:

Sounds like under the right aplication this could be very usefull material :)
Something that will let you solder a conductor to a non conductor is pretty cool in my book :cool:

Sounds like under the right aplication this could be very usefull material :)
Something that will let you solder a conductor to a non conductor is pretty cool in my book :cool:

Yes, you may have a try, and then you will know it.:)
Indium creates effective and reliable helium tight hermetic seals between metals or non-metallics like glass and ceramics. For example, indium can be used to seal non-wettable surfaces in cryogenic applications, vacuum pumps and in heat-sensitive areas, etc..
When indium is used as the sealant, a chemical bond is formed between this silvery, semi-precious metal and the surfaces to be mated. Gaskets made from other materials only form a barrier to the medium being contained. Indium seals are far less sensitive to mechanical shock, vibration and low temperatures than other types of seals.

wow, shipping+bank charge is expensive. I think this would be a good GB product...

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, it might be expensive for ONLY 1pc. Actually, the USD35 is charged by TNT courier and USD25 is charged by our bank, which is not for us.
However, as what I mentioned above, if you buy 10pcs at a time, we can deliver you with FREE SHIPPING. Meanwhile, if you pay through Western Union, you don't need pay USD25 banking charge. Please kindly note it.
If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me.

By the way, we have many customers from GB or USA, including end-usres or traders. :)

By GB I mean "group buy" to save shipping and bank costs, not great britain lol :D. I just re-read and saw someone already said that, sorry... :oops:

Hi everyone, is there anyone who need some indium foils? One of our American customers has place an order to buy some indium foils, and he will transfer the money to me tomorrow. Therefore, I think it is a good chance to buy some pieces of indium foils together with him, and you may save or share some courier fee and banking charge. If there is anyone interest it, please feel free to contact me at my email: tonyhantao@gmail.com

Last edited:
These are what(10pcs of indium disc and 1pc of indium foil 0.1x100x100mm) I sent to the American customer mentioned above today.

4776599277_3a73b6e2a8.jpg

UPDATED!
Is there any one who are interested in indium wire or indium foil these days? Please feel free to contact me directly.:yh: