Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

makes in general

hi new to this would i be right in guessing that cni lasers make nova lasers or at least the green ones i have a cni laser i bought off ebay weather that was a good idea or not came and works and is really bright just wondering as it looks like the alpha one it lights matches so i was happy and seems nicley screwed together cheers  :)

S

SenKat

Excellent ! That answers my questions in the other thread ! :cool:

Yes - Nova Lasers, Dragon Lasers, Lasergow, Lucent Optics - all get their lasers ffrom CNI....they are rock solid lasers from my experience.

N00B

paul20v said:
hi new to this would i be right in guessing that cni lasers make nova lasers or at least the green ones i have a cni laser i bought off ebay weather that was a good idea or not came and works and is really bright just wondering as it looks like the alpha one it lights matches so i was happy and seems nicley screwed together cheers :)

Periods would help ;)

S

SenKat

N00B said:
[quote author=paul20v link=1181604998/0#0 date=1181604998]hi new to this would i be right in guessing that cni lasers make nova lasers or at least the green ones i have a cni laser i bought off ebay weather that was a good idea or not came and works and is really bright just wondering as it looks like the alpha one it lights matches so i was happy and seems nicley screwed together cheers  :)

Periods would help  ;)[/quote]

No - in my experience.....periods rarely ever help.....except to make my life misera>>>>>>>>>>>OUCH ! Why did you throw that at me ? Man - my wife is kinda mean tonight guys, I gotta go....

N00B

LOL wow, you took that and ran with it

Damn, that was good man.....

S

SenKat

Hehehehe - somehow, my wife did NOT see the humor in that ! ::)

thanks for the info on cni makes me feel much better about my purchase cheers