Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Major upgrade - XF 2.2

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Site upgraded to XF 2.2, including the media gallery, main forum software, and Apex layout. Any weird new issues please let me know so I can report them if needed. Sorry but had to keep it offline for some time during this period as it required a bunch of work

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Awesome, thanks for the upgrade. I have noticed one weird issue. Seems to happen intermittently with the light theme. The page gets all squished over to one side. Usually refreshing a couple times and it will go back to normal.

Capture.PNG

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
That's really weird. What internet browser are you using?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It's happening with Google Chrome. I tried on different computer (also with Chrome though) and the same thing also happens. It seems to be about 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 times that I load the main page it gets squished like that.

If I scroll down then F5 it will come back correct, but yes it's happening a lot of the time when I hit the LPF rainbow or load the page it's squished to the right and I have to refresh.

jnrpop

Yep on my browser also. Squished to the right but not to the extreme posted above.

Also, @c0ldshadow, in dark mode using Googlechrome browser, when i highlight text i cant see whats being highlighted as the background Highlight colour is also black. Be good if somehow the background highlight colour could be grey or so.

Best regards
J

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I've haven't noticed an issue as of yet but I haven't been around here long enough. Are you guys using other extensions with chrome? There could be a conflict or something.

The same thing is happening with IE11.

The left half of the screen is quite often adds and the Thread Titles are on the righ half squashed up.