Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Magnets + Lasers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is 5 years old. 5 YEARS.

For future reference Todd, don't necropost.

Ok. Then delete the whole entire post for goodness sake and stop wasting newbies time. Not only are you insulting me by wasting my time on reading outdated posts that you have already figured out (right? You are complaining that you already know the information I posted not 'when' if you just learned something I posted) but you have a word for it 'necropost'.

Lock the post, mark it as irrelevant, or whatever...but making an attempt to slam me for posting to a subject you may not of figured out in 2008 and have yet to, then giving a snarky reply is rude and unscientific. Unless this is just an entertainment forum and if that is the case...so sorry for wasting your time to read a paragraph that I posted.

Thank you though for taking the time to make a snarky reply though. All of our time is valuable though rudely spent or not...

Welcome to the forum, please leave :)

There is a rule here to not necropost. If you took the time to read the rules, you would know that.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

iboUFaP1fU7q4y.gif

Welcome to the forum, please leave :)

There is a rule here to not necropost. If you took the time to read the rules, you would know that.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Ok, that made me laugh!

Thank you for that bloom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.