Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mac vs PC - Let's Keep it Civil.

People who think the blue E is the whole internet itself may find linux difficult, but they shouldn't be allowed on the internet anyway.

LMFAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Made me think of my uncle.

Calls me up;

Him "My internet doesn't work, what happened?"
Me "I don't know, did you try restarting your computer?"
Him "Yes, still doesn't work."
Me "Check network connection by going.......... Everything sounds fine, what happens when you try to go online?"
Him "I click the button and it goes to this weird page, won't let me go anywhere else, internet not work."
Me "Tools, internet options, home page, use blank."
Him "It went to a different page now."
Me "Go to Google, Tools, internet options, home page, use current."
Him "Why does it go to google now, what's google?"

I know he's 58, but sometimes I just want to :banghead:

@Lotus_Darkrose - I think it's meant for the stupid/technologically inept:p

Last edited:

I'm using linux (Opensuse) on my desktop and laptop and I hardly run windows. Linux seems to be the winner of both. No pricey hardware and no stability problem. Actually, none of the disadvantages a mac or windows pc has, and most of the advantages. Compatibility is fine, only gaming isn't that succesfull.

Some may claim you'd need to be a geek to run linux, but it's mostly getting used to a slightly different gui. Being a geek does have the advantage though, it unlocks potentials windows and mac can only dream of.

People who think the blue E is the whole internet itself may find linux difficult, but they shouldn't be allowed on the internet anyway.

Only gaming isn't that "succesfull" ? =P Your talking about peoples entire lives there =P