Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LUCENT OPTICS ENVEE 100Mw Laser and Otterbox for sale...

I got my 80mW laser of that type and model for about $210 some 5-6 years ago on CPF. Even back then that price would've been too high.

I know its hard to part with something you paid so much for, for such a lesser price. But, would you rather have a dust collector, or money for a new blue? You're not getting ripped off, its just the market has fallen, and wont go back up. In fact it probably will even go down more. So it just makes sense to get what you can now, and get something that will make you happy, then let it sit in the drawer. If it was only worth ~$20 I'd say you'd have a point, but $85-$90 is half way to a blue. I'd cut my losses and move on.

Ok... I can do $95.00 shipped.

$90.00 for the Laser and $5.00 for shipping and Paypal fees.

Ok... I can do $95.00 shipped.

$90.00 for the Laser and $5.00 for shipping and Paypal fees.

I'm mostly interested out of curiosity, I like antique or semi antique tech...

Let's split the difference, I said 70, you're saying 95.

$85 shipped and you have a deal:)

Last edited:
Eh $85 is still a bit high but I understand where the seller is coming from... to an extent only because the seller does claim they purchased the laser for much more.
I just bought a 209mW 532nm from DJNY for only $60 shipped all the way from Austria. :whistle:

Just my 2 cents :beer:

Good luck with the sale :)

Seller probably spent around ~$220 or so on it originally. I'm intrigued by the laser, and AFAIK these used CNI modules... It will probably be around 100mW based on the description, although could be lower in the ~70mW range, in which case $85 is high.

Certainly my offer isn't going any higher... but I like to take risks like this once in a while... you win some, you loose some, I picked up a 600mW green for only $180 recently... so who know's maybe I'm on a winning streak:p

Thanks Everyone.

I will consider the offer at $85.00 but need more like $90.00.

John..

Thanks everyone. I will just keep the Green laser as I do love Green as well and you can't beat the Low divergence of it's Green Beam.

Wanting a 445Nm Blue Laser, I contacted DTR and he built me a 1.245W Blue Laser in the C-6 Host in one day, and communicates like the pro he is. Thanks Jordon.

JayRob is building me a custom EzFocuser for my C-6 and again excellent communication and a true pro. Thanks Jay.

Gary at Survival Laser is sending me another pair of Laser Safety Goggles to add to my collection, and an awesome Holster for the C-6 Host along with a Cap and Laser Warning Sticker for the Laser that DTR built. Thanks Gary for the refund that you didn't have to give me but did anyway. Another pro on here with excellent communication.

Thanks to everyone, and for your willingness to answer all my questions and for the awesome Host's, kits and Lasers that you produce. I am among Laser GOD's!!!

Last edited:
^^^It's incredibly hard to part with a good greenie... glad you found what you're looking for as the 445's go... the simple efficiency of a c6 build is hard to beat.

^^^It's incredibly hard to part with a good greenie... glad you found what you're looking for as the 445's go... the simple efficiency of a c6 build is hard to beat.

Thanks InfinitusEquitas I agree and thank you most of all for turning me onto DTR, Jay and Gary!

I used to be one of the moderators of the Envee community years ago. It's sad to see that Lucent Optics closed.

I have built several Red lasers at 100mW or more in a group buy offered by Dr. Lava.

I even put one of the Red Laser modules into a flashlight that takes C Batteries. It last's forever and puts out about 120mW.

So, now I will have several Red, Blue and Green.. Now onto Yellow!

I've been a member here at LPF for over a year now, but had other hobbies and haven't posted much at all. Now I'm back to Lasers. Actually one NEVER stops being a Laser hobbyist. It's in the blood.

Thanks again...

Last edited:
I bought an EnVee 120mW in I think late 2006, ran me $315. I remember other people on forums saying they were made by CNI. Sadly, it was stolen from me in early 2010 :(

I bought an EnVee 120mW in I think late 2006, ran me $315. I remember other people on forums saying they were made by CNI. Sadly, it was stolen from me in early 2010 :(
I hear that.

As I was explaining to the guys in here the EnVee's were up there in price for sure. I paid over $300.00 for it as well, so it's a NO brainer that I should keep it with prices falling as they have.

Sorry to hear that it was stolen from you.

Hopefully you have more Greenies now.