Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lpf noob team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly, comprehension is an issue here.

I did not say, nor imply that you "said" anything. I used the word characterization, which is accurate.

If you find someone giving out inaccurate information, it is your duty as a member here to provide accurate information to the party asking and the mistaken party answering.

And, again you bring up my thread, which again, you mischaracterize as me claiming to be bored with making lasers, while completely ignoring the point of the thread which was that I felt the need to expand my laser horizons. I don't understand why you're so bothered by that thread, nor do I understand your inability to comprehend the point of it.

As far as my road trip thread is concerned, perhaps it is inane, depending on your perspective. Would you like me to go through your thread history and have me point out every thread of yours that I find inane, whether you agree or not?

I've freely admitted and apologized, directly and publicly, when I've had a bad day and jumped a noob, or said something bothersome to someone.

As far as taking anything you say personally, I can only do so inasmuch as your OP in which you mentioned noob vets was clearly directed at me and others.

Originally Posted by Eradicator
You guys are worried about the new noobs, but what about all the noobs that have become vets in the past month or two, not due to skill or reputation, but inflated post count due to saying the same thing over and over and contributing practically nothing?

So, how is saying I inflate my post count by being repetitive and contributing nothing not supposed to be personal?

daguin

@Daguin, (don't wanna quite entire post), no I'm not missing the point, it's all fine, I'm not asking everybody to do exactly what I do. That'd be retarded.

All I'm really trying to say is, either answer the noob or don't. Do not attack him for not doing research or not using search bar, no matter the question. Just click "Back" and somebody else will answer him sooner or later.

This is asking them to be different than they are.

This is what YOU would do

You are asking others to act like you think that they should

You are asking them to be like you

Asking people to "be different" is ineffective

If you or anyone else believes that a member has crossed the line, report the post.

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.