Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lots of NOS diode presses/mirrors/heatsinks/modules etc..

ok guy i was cleaning out my garage and found a bunch of NOS stuff from back when modwerx was around. my last forum posts about it was in 2012 so its been a while. everything offered is as-is but its all unused unless specified. no prices will be listed. make offers for whatever. just seeing if anyone wants anything before i trash it. has to be a 30$ min tho. im not nitpicking with small sales. sorry.

first up is an unknown blu ray sled. i had 4x and 6x in stock at one point but no idea exactly what they are. 4 pcs total

diode presses for 5.6mm diodes. 75 pcs total

15mm FS mirrors(edmund optics) and 15mm dichroic mirrors for red/blue(chinese made) 4 pcs fs mirror 21 sets of dicroic mirrors

adjustable mirror mounts for FS mirror. overall height is 1 1/8in x 3/4 wide with m4 tapped hole on the bottom for mounting. 30 pcs total

unknown 5.6mm diodes. i believe theyre 5mw 632nm but i may be wrong. if you want them you have to buy them all. i dont have the stuff to ship diodes in smaller quantities safely.

(SOLD) green dpss modules from o-like. 5pcs 50mw/2pcs 100mw/1pc unknown power
https://imgur.com/OQOt8aO

rckstr test loads. 7pcs total
https://imgur.com/ULArVSe

5.6mm diode modules from o-like. they may have red or 405 coating. not sure since theyre all wrapped. 37 pcs total
https://imgur.com/hlKxBCk

heatsink for an unknown host. 1.155in OAL x .835in for 12mm modules with a large pocket in the back and a recess for using a pcb. 35pcs total
https://imgur.com/eBsC7Q3

how about some of those good old reliable LPC-815 sleds??? 23 pcs total
https://imgur.com/vhHCi6i

i also have red and blue coated lenses from aixiz. 20 pcs blue lens and 10pcs red coated

remember folks i want it gone so just make offers and pay shipping. located in the us and not looking to ship internationaly. anyone has any questions ill get back to them as soon as possible.

Last edited:

How about 10 bucks for 2 mounts and 2 mirrors. Has to be a 30$/min tho. Make me an offer for more stuff and you'll get it cheaper.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
I'll take the green DPSS modules. I'll start the bidding @ $80.

I'll take the green DPSS modules. I'll start the bidding @ $80.
I'll take 75 shipped for all of them and not a penny more 😆

PayPal ok with you? I prefer friends and family but I know you gotta be safe.

All green modules pending payment. Will update thread once sale is confirmed.

Check your paypal ndrew :)
Just got it and green modules are marked as sold. I'll send tracking whenever I print your label.

I also forgot to add in the original post but I do have close to 150 aixiz modules with acrylic lenses for whoever may want them.

Drew

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Modules arrived today. All in good working order. Thanks for the extra goodies too :) I have a 488 diode that's been waiting for an axiz module 🍻

atomd

I'd take 4pcs FS mirrors, 4 pcs of dichroics and 12 mounts 55$ + shipping?

I'd take 4pcs FS mirrors, 4 pcs of dichroics and 12 mounts 55$ + shipping?
Sounds good. You are aware of how dichroic filters work right? The mounts available are for use with FS mirrors. While a dichroic mounted to the front will reflect the appropriate light, you won't be able to pass other colors thru to combine beams. You can modify them of course by adding a hole but I just want to make sure it's what you're looking for. Just let me know.

atomd

Sounds good. You are aware of how dichroic filters work right? The mounts available are for use with FS mirrors. While a dichroic mounted to the front will reflect the appropriate light, you won't be able to pass other colors thru to combine beams. You can modify them of course by adding a hole but I just want to make sure it's what you're looking for. Just let me know.
Yes, I'm aware, I'll either use them as frequency selective elements in resonator or as reflective filters with mounts painted black. Do you have more precise specs of the dichroics?

Also after further consideration I'd change it to 2 dichroics, 6 FS mirrors and 12 mounts. Would you be fine with such package for $55?

Yes, I'm aware, I'll either use them as frequency selective elements in resonator or as reflective filters with mounts painted black. Do you have more precise specs of the dichroics?

Also after further consideration I'd change it to 2 dichroics, 6 FS mirrors and 12 mounts. Would you be fine with such package for $55?
I do not. They were purchased from o-like I believe and they're long gone. 60$ shipped?

atomd

ok 60$. I'll send you message with all shipping details and please send me payment data.