Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lost my holster :(

Hi all,

Iv lost my damn holster for my c6 laser. I got it with the host i orderd from mohgasm, does anyone know (or could link me to one please)
Thanks guys!

Dave.

Blord

C3 holster is much smaller than the C6. I doubt it will fit.

the holster i posted fits everything really snug. it almost holds my small freakin lenspen in it. seriously.
It fit my hulk perfectly and had room for more. it even works for side clicky lasers because there is an open space for the button to go without activating the laser. oh and you can use your flashlight/laser from the hip because of the way it swivels. Its a really solid holster. please someone check it out. you wont be disappointed i promise :)

Last edited:
I don't know blord, the dimensions are a little bigger than the one you said you thought was his original.
from C6 spec's on DX: Dimensions: 6.57 in x 1.85 in x 1.85 in (16.7 cm x 4.7 cm x 4.7 cm)

ShenZhen 501b holster: Size(mm): 145/265(L)x33(W) [converted thats 5.71/10.43in(L)x1.3in(W)]

Ebay holster: size folded=approx 6.5 inch (L) x 2 inch (W), Unfolded=approx 11.4 inch (L) x 2 inch (w)

Sounds like it's worth a shot.

the holster i posted fits everything really snug. it almost holds my small freakin lenspen in it. seriously.
It fit my hulk perfectly and had room for more. it even works for side clicky lasers because there is an open space for the button to go without activating the laser. oh and you can use your flashlight/laser from the hip because of the way it swivels. Its a really solid holster. please someone check it out. you wont be disappointed i promise :)

I saw your post and looked at it before getting the Ebay one. It looks like a great holster to carry a laser while using it and seems like it has a nice belt clip. But, I personally was looking for something to mostly protect my blue ice when it's not in use, something to protect the lens, etc.

ahh icic. well then your choice makes wayyyyy more sense. i like the holster i have for my flatlight because of the hands-free ability. its such a nice feature.